Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ethnic in relationship with sub-8 white. (CURRYCELS GTFIH)

Define "W"

that's definitely not a WASP

Status, money???

You can't just blame "JBW" on this

Strong sarcasm.

He's ugly as fuck. Like 2 or 3/10. They are pretty much looks matched i don't see a problem here. She seems to be about 3/10 with fakeup, without it probably a 2.

He's ugly as fuck.
BS.
He is an above average, good looking guy.
I'd kill to look like that. Tho his personality seems really low-T and cuckish, almost gay even.

BS.
He is an above average, good looking guy.
I'd kill to look like that. Tho his personality seems really low-T and cuckish, almost gay even.
He has a big fuckin forehead and receding hairline about to go completely bald. His skull shape makes him look like a complete beta faggot. His head is fucking round like a baby's.

He has a big fuckin forehead and receding hairline about to go completely bald. His skull shape makes him look like a complete beta faggot. His head is fucking round like a baby's.
he is white
no facial deformities
not short, average of maybe even tall

he is white
no facial deformities
not short, average of maybe even tall
He's still far below average. I'd rate him a 2. I bet you look better than this guy. PM me your pic and i will rate you honestly.

And she's probably ~2/10 without makeup.

More than Staceys I'm starting to hate the whitecels who constantly deny JBW

holy shit she Jawmogs the dude so hard, she has the jaw the and chiseled cheeks that he supposed to have

like it's really bad when you are fatter than your girlfriend. he is also balding and has negative canthal tilt

he is a 4 or 5.

and yet JBW saves the day and he gets a hot gf
would be posting here if he was curry

AND YOU STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME ?

Last edited: