Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic girls are so jealous of white girls. How are these girls so insecure despite getting so much attention from guys?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao they would literally commit suicide if they got 0 attention just like us. Every ethnic girl deserves to be slapped.

D95A5E98 6C87 4D67 8A8B 4E8F0F0494EB
DAAFE9B7 6BA7 40EC 9F11 032D6A653F37

Foids are pure void.

This is your average white foid burgerslut.
Download 39

Most colored foids are jealous of white foids deep down even if they dont wanna admit, they all wish they could be white, this why a lot of them use whitening filters in their pictures.

Because all women are attention whores. They cannot stand not being the center of attention. Couple that with the fact that ethnic sluts want and compete for tall white chads with white stacy/becky, while their own men lust after white women, and you can see why they behave the way they do.

It is very stiff competition for the top 5% of men. Foids only care about the top men, remember. and that competition is stiff.

Everyone wants to be white, can you blame them? White people are gods.

Most colored foids are jealous of white foids deep down even if they dont wanna admit, they all wish they could be white, this why a lot of them use whitening filters in their pictures.
Based, they don't hate white girls, they want to be white girls, literally the world over. They are all competing for the same chads, so it's cutthroat out there.

Females being ethnic does not hurt them as much as it does being a male.

To be fair, not all not all not all but some ethnic incels add to the problem by being openly jealous of GL white males too.

Colored foids are insanely annoying. They think everything always has to be about them. I hate them so much

True, can confirm. Some ethnics take pics with white filters as well
Yeah. I mean it's not so bad but it's just kinda funny that they act the exact same way as their generally looksmatched female counterparts. Everyone deserves a chance with someone of tier own race, but sadly that's not the world we live in always.

Fucking society and their "diversity" if there is not a black or gay person in some TV show normies cry

white girls are prettier

You guys are confused. It's white women who are jealous of ethnic women. After all, ethnic women are considered more attractive than white women, and so are white men:

DljsEx2XcAAKOEw.jpg

Based, they don't hate white girls, they want to be white girls, literally the world over. They are all competing for the same chads, so it's cutthroat out there.

And nonwhite women are winning that competition.
Nobody wants to be a white "female":

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png

serious ethnic foids are the absolute worst, shit tier genetics compared to European foids, shit IQ.
only desired because western men are cucks and know that European women only accept Chad, while ethnic women will happily take 1/10 genetic trash if not ethnic and he grateful for it, and the men reciprocate that with muh exotic submissive halo, which a lot of fags here are guilty of too, like that fool @Zesto

damn that page is JB central

You guys are confused. It's white women who are jealous of ethnic women. After all, ethnic women are considered more attractive than white women, and so are white men:

DljsEx2XcAAKOEw.jpg

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png
pope

DljsEx2XcAAKOEw.jpg

there are external factors that can influence the amount of messages that ethnic females get. however generally speaking eurocentric beauty standards is the norm for both women and men. this is evident in the popularity of skin bleaching + other surgeries that give you euro features

there are external factors that can influence the amount of messages that ethnic females get. however generally speaking eurocentric beauty standards is the norm for both women and men. this is evident in the popularity of skin bleaching + other surgeries that give you euro features

Huh? No, asian and latina women look better than white women and white women spend more money annually on tanning than non-white women do globally on skin lightening. Google the figures on the size of tanning in the West vs. Skin lightening in Asia. White women wish they were brown and also get cosmetic surgery (cheek filler, lip filler, etc) to look more Mongoloid.
Eurocentric beauty is for males only, white females are seen as inferior to Asian and Latina women.

Huh? No, asian and latina women look better than white women and white women spend more money annually on tanning than non-white women do globally on skin lightening. Google the figures on the size of tanning in the West vs. Skin lightening in Asia. White women wish they were brown and also get cosmetic surgery (cheek filler, lip filler, etc) to look more Mongoloid.
Eurocentric beauty is for males only, white females are seen as inferior to Asian and Latina women.
could you send me those figures? I couldnt find it on google. eh i have doubts about the surgery part though

Jf @ foids wanting beauty not in a form of white girl and wanting diversity. Beautify me then, a 5'4 rice turbomanlet truecel and make me a male model to show that beauty isn't always in a form of 6'2 chad

only like 25 chads and 300 normies orbit me gosh i feel so insecure

This is quite old. In fact, throughout my life I have seen more brown women with blonde-dyed hair than natural blonde jfl.

I don't get why black people do this. These types of women are some of the worst offenders in taking advantage of men.Not even about the looks. They just have shit attitudes.
Cause they're niggers. These people bring shame to our slready shameful race.

They are complaining about some stupid shit. Just go wih your looksmatch and focus pn each other. No jealousy or hatred

This is quite old. In fact, throughout my life I have seen more brown women with blonde-dyed hair than natural blonde jfl.

What? The majority of "blonde" white women are fake blondes. You people are delusional, no brown woman wants to bleach her hair blond. It's mostly negresses who do that.
Jf @ foids wanting beauty not in a form of white girl and wanting diversity. Beautify me then, a 5'4 rice turbomanlet truecel and make me a male model to show that beauty isn't always in a form of 6'2 chad

The differnce is that asian and latina women really are rated more attractive than white women.
could you send me those figures? I couldnt find it on google. eh i have doubts about the surgery part though

Idiot, I found it in 10 seconds.

Tanning Salons in the US - Market Size | IBISWorld
What is the market size of the Tanning Salons industry in the US? IBISWorld's statistic shows that as of 2019 the market size of the Tanning Salons industry is $4.0bn

How multibillion-dollar skin-whitening industry propagates racial hierarchies in Asia and promotes unrealistic standards of beauty
Skin whitening horror stories from the streets of Bangkok It's no surprise then that the world skin-whitening market was valued at US$4.8 billion in 2017, according to Global Industry

---

So the size of the entire global skin bleaching industry (including usa) is 4.8 billion, while the size of the American skin tanning industry alone is 4.0 billion. American white women (a tiny minority) spend more money trying to look brown than any specific region of the world spends trying to look white. I would imagine that the US + European skin tanning market tops 5 billion. White women are basically genetic shit. And you better believe they apend more on facial surgery to look nonwhite.

Edit: the skin darkening industry will be at 5.5 billion by 2026:

Additional findings from the report include:
  • In 2017 and beyond, creams and lotions will represent top-selling products in the global self tanning products market
  • Through 2026, female use of self tanning products will be considerably higher than the male use
  • Over the forecast period, online sales of self tanning products will register fastest revenue growth
  • Modern trade outlets will represent the largest sales channel in the global self tanning products market throughout the forecast period
  • By 2026-end, more than two-third of self tanning products being sold in the global market will be sourced from conventional methods

Last edited:
What? The majority of "blonde" white women are fake blondes. You people are delusional, no brown woman wants to bleach her hair blond. It's mostly negresses who do that.

The differnce is that asian and latina women really are rated more attractive than white women.

What is the market size of the Tanning Salons industry in the US? IBISWorld's statistic shows that as of 2019 the market size of the Tanning Salons industry is $4.0bn

How multibillion-dollar skin-whitening industry propagates racial hierarchies in Asia and promotes unrealistic standards of beauty
Skin whitening horror stories from the streets of Bangkok It's no surprise then that the world skin-whitening market was valued at US$4.8 billion in 2017, according to Global Industry

---

So the size of the entire global skin bleaching industry (including usa) is 4.8 billion, while the size of the American skin tanning industry alone is 4.0 billion. American white women (a tiny minority) spend more money trying to look brown than any specific region of the world spends trying to look white. I would imagine that the US + European skin tanning market tops 5 billion. White women are basically genetic shit. And you better believe they apend more on facial surgery to look nonwhite.

• In 2017 and beyond, creams and lotions will represent top-selling products in the global self tanning products market
  • Through 2026, female use of self tanning products will be considerably higher than the male use
  • Over the forecast period, online sales of self tanning products will register fastest revenue growth
  • Modern trade outlets will represent the largest sales channel in the global self tanning products market throughout the forecast period
  • By 2026-end, more than two-third of self tanning products being sold in the global market will be sourced from conventional methods
Idiotic, those dumb noodles pay 50c for the same stuff LA bitches are paying $120 for

ethnics dont belong in the west

Idiotic, those dumb noodles pay 50c for the same stuff LA bitches are paying $120 for

No, it's in US dollars you idiot. White women are less than 3% of the worlds population and are spending more money to get brown than all other women are trying to get white.
Lol ethnic foids deep inside know white girls are superior to them which is why they're so mad

This
A

lso this

The women in that screenshot are all black. Asian and Latina women know they are SUPERIOR to white women.

DljsEx2XcAAKOEw.jpg

---

majority of brown foids I see through my life have dyed blonde hair. they are jealous of white foids.

DljsEx2XcAAKOEw.jpg

Juggernaut law. Asian women get messaged more because men think they have a better chance. Also wtf is "Latina", this is no race? Latinos are white (caucasoid).

No, it's in US dollars you idiot. White women are less than 3% of the worlds population and are spending more money to get brown than all other women are trying to get white.

Negative IQ, you can't compare the total price paid because it's not at PPP, if a white or Latin foid is paying £120 for a sunbed

The women in that screenshot are all black. Asian and Latina women know they are SUPERIOR to white women.

Don't be dumb, you can't compare the total paid because they are not at PPP. If a white or Latin foid spends $120 on a sunbed, then $4bn isn't gonna cover a 'lot' of sessions for a lot of foids.
If a Noodlewhore or currywhore spends 50c on whitening bleach or soap then the 4bn covers pretty much every one of them.

Asian, Latin, sand, curry women know they are not superior, the ones who get out and have iq over 80 might even know most white guys in their countries are the trash from their own highly cultured countries , and also aware they benefit from the good girl stereotypes that puts guys off white foids post wave 2 feminism

Because all women are attention whores. They cannot stand not being the center of attention. Couple that with the fact that ethnic sluts want and compete for tall white chads with white stacy/becky, while their own men lust after white women, and you can see why they behave the way they do.

These girls are jealous because they don´t look like the Stacy in the video yet just by opening their phones they will have dozens of men showing them validation, love and affection. They should try and imagine how it is to be a sub-8 male we are jealous of Chad´s too but unlike these girls we get ZERO validation, affection or love from anyone.

You guys are confused. It's white women who are jealous of ethnic women. After all, ethnic women are considered more attractive than white women, and so are white men
Its more like the average white female is a bloatmaxxed landwhale. The upper tiers of white females beat out ethics by a mile. Ethnic females try to whitemax with whitening creams, Asian females get eye surgery for oval eyes, and dye their hair to imitate blond.
These girls are jealous because they don´t look like the Stacy in the video yet just by opening their phones they will have dozens of men showing them validation, love and affection. They should try and imagine how it is to be a sub-8 male we are jealous of Chad´s too but unlike these girls we get ZERO validation, affection or love from anyone.
They literally can't imagine being in our shoes, it doesn't even register in their minds. They actually think men get the same amount of validation as a female.

Last edited:
Its more like the average white female is a bloatmaxxed landwhale. The upper tiers of white females beat out ethics by a mile. Ethnic females try to whitemax with whitening creams, Asian females get eye surgery for oval eyes, and dye their hair to imitate blond.

I already disproved all of this, read my last post you idiot. White women spend more money on looking brown and Mongoloid facial surgery than nonwhite women spend on skin lightening. Asian women spend way less money on surgery as well. Multiple facial attracriveness studies show that Asian women crush white women on parameters of attractiveness. Infact the only top tier white women tend to look Asian or get surgery to look more Asian (see Trump's wife).
Don't be dumb, you can't compare the total paid because they are not at PPP. If a white or Latin foid spends $120 on a sunbed, then $4bn isn't gonna cover a 'lot' of sessions for a lot of foids.
If a Noodlewhore or currywhore spends 50c on whitening bleach or soap then the 4bn covers pretty much every one of them.

Asian, Latin, sand, curry women know they are not superior, the ones who get out and have iq over 80 might even know most white guys in their countries are the trash from their own highly cultured countries , and also aware they benefit from the good girl stereotypes that puts guys off white foids post wave 2 feminism

Lmao, nobody spends 50 cents on skin whiteners or 120 dollars on tan beds. Read the third link I posted, creams were the most common form of skin darkening agent. A tiny minority of white women spend more on looking brown than + 2 billion asian women spend trying to look white.

White guys in Asia are trash? You are coping, only the healthiest, most educated, high earning white men afford to go to Asia. Asian women in the west are more deaired by white men, and higher earning white men are more likely to choose women of color:

DljsEx2XcAAKOEw.jpg

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042-750.jpg

White women are a sexual underclass in their own country.

Last edited: