Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ethnic foids hate me

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I dont know what I did to deserve this. I feel like dying now

You look like you think you have a chance with them, that’s all it takes.

ethnic foids who live in the west suffer from 'white chad fever' even more than the average white Stacy

As opposed to white foids?

ethnic foids who live in the west suffer from 'white chad fever' even more than the average white Stacy

All foids all over the world want White men. This is a White mans world. The rest of us are just local wild life and fauna.

2 weeks ago, an ethnic foid told me than she's seeing me as a friend and wants to keep me like this. I ignored her and she still sending me messages.

You're not the only one, I know your pain.

Ethnic foids are worse than Hitler in terms of body count. They want to see their own skin go extinct, and billions die.

2 weeks ago, an ethnic foid told me than she's seeing me as a friend and wants to keep me like this. I ignored her and she still sending me messages.

You're not the only one, I know your pain.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE truecels never have foids barraging them with texts. but srs tho, send a dickpic and if she doesnt like it tell her to fuck off

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE truecels never have foids barraging them with texts. but srs tho, send a dickpic and if she doesnt like it tell her to fuck off

Can't send dickpic, she can kill my weak social life in a sec cause she know my whole school.
Also, she just send me 3 messages at all not as much as you think. The first one tell me she want to be Friends, the second to asked me to respond to the first and the last was a picture.

One ethnic was interested on me (for betabux i suppose...she was going to be fired), but after a few talks she lost her interest and got another man.

Ethnic foids think they can become white by insemination.

D6D31659 9EE4 4D00 B9C7 C8B577C94DFC

I want to see ethnic foids being publicly flogged and tortured.

Turn their disgust towards you into a mutual feeling.

I am white and never once had an ethnic even glance in my direction

All foids all over the world want White men. This is a White mans world. The rest of us are just local wild life and fauna.

giphy.gif

If they could, they would start their own private island with nothing but white males and ethnic women. While having male ethnics put in concentration camps/gulags.

Oh wait, that's the West in a nutshell.

If a Black Woman wanted me, that would be a miracle. If any woman under 60 wanted me, it would be miracle. It would be a sign from G-d that the Messiah is coming.

seems like only white devils will give me a chance
Hahahahahahahah that cope. Whites are even worse to ethnics than ethnic foids. Your best chance is an ethnic foid. It’s ovER

Ethnic whores are nothing but trash and I wanna watch them suffer

I remember Elliot mentioning something similar, how all girls secretly hating him.