Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic fags need to stop breeding like rabbits

S

shibo

Officer
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CREATING MORE CURRYCEL AND RICECEL IM CURRY BTW I THINK LIKE 80% OF THE POPULATION IS EITHER CURRY OR RICE LET ME BE WHITE CHAD OR BLACK TYRONE FFS

I read there is imbalance between male and female population in china. that's fucked up,too many ricecels suffering out there.

You know fags can't breed right?

High effort post to be honest

I read there is imbalance between male and female population in china. that's fucked up,too many ricecels suffering out there.
Correct there is 30 million more men than women, in china, literally millions of incel men.

Correct there is 30 million more men than women, in china, literally millions of incel men.
That's sad. they are working like dogs in labours and literally do not have life tbh

A lot of them are getting wives in Africa, which is lifefuel tbh. Blasians are the superior ethnic, ngl.

Arabs and africans are breeding like its nothing in germany so many future incel sons

these deathniks man just lol at the self hatred

That's what makes it appealing to foids. It's the minority

As an ethnic sand nigger, I agree.