Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic cultures mogg white cultures in one thing.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Food.

Just look at nordic food that stuff is pretty disgusting compared to ethnic food.

Lithuanian is pig intestines, stuffed with potatoes

Keep crying for my bacon

just use spices bro

Cope. French and Italian food mogs 3rd world food.

I like meat tbh
Ethnics mog whites in Sharia law

whites mog ethnics in fancy food
but ethnics win when it comes to street food

idk hamburgers, pizza, all pasta dishes, soups, cakes, pastries
I like tacos and curry, but European food is pretty good - hard to tell which one's better, it depends on my cravings

Maybe this applies to curries and Asians, but the food from my country (Egypt) is TERRIBLE.

i like me some ethnic food tbh

Just potatoes for you so,
Bulbos

Ngl street food mogs eu street food hard.

Someone teach me how to cook German or sth comparable effectively. :feelsree: Can't agree more.
Maybe this applies to curries and Asians, but the food from my country (Egypt) is TERRIBLE.
elab

You trying to get me to say stuff and get me banned
Nope I’m just trying to start a casual conversation like you do many times with me. I have no ill intentions, man.

Nope I’m just trying to start a casual conversation like you do many times with me. I have no ill intentions, man.
Ok then, I'm just on edge because I'm one warning away from being banned

Italy has some pretty dope food

Italy has some pretty dope food
Yes i am talking about nordic white countries, why does every one come up with the most ethnic whites. We could dabate if mediterans count as white at all.

If italians are white greeks and spains are too.

Yes i am talking about nordic white countries, why does every one come up with the most ethnic whites. We could dabate if mediterans count as white at all.

If italians are white greeks and spains are too.

Lol very true, in fact those countries had the chance of slipping into third world status (sorta) for a while, the periphery countries. And southern Italians have a history of discrimination