Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic cultures mogg white cultures in one thing.

I mean this is what they call food in nothern europe:

This is only one example you wont find one nordic coutry with overall good food, their "specialties" are allway shit like this.

cope, almost every food product that uses milk and wheat are european

The best cuisine is Mediterranean.

Sushi uber alles, but all other foreign food can get fucked.

Mediteran master race. Sardinians are the only pure mediterans left.
No. Europeans are too soy and all European civilization is guaranteed to collapse on its own because they grant women too much power.

No Muslim civilization has ever collapsed on its own.

Curries have the best food.

Pizza and hamburgers disagree.

No. Europeans are too soy and all European civilization is guaranteed to collapse on its own because they grant women too much power.

No Muslim civilization has ever collapsed on its own.
Tbh the europeans back in the day where less degenerate then pre islam arabs.

Cope. Perhaps I could get taller had I eat Western diet in my teen years. Better than consuming soy products which I did

Cope. Perhaps I could get taller had I eat Western diet in my teen years. Better than consuming soy products which I did
Milk thats all you need to grow tall, full of hormons and nutrients. You dont need disgusting fermented fish and pigs intestines to grow bones.

Cope, ethnic food is trying too hard to be different and unique. Meat is and will always be the superior food

Cope, ethnic food is trying too hard to be different and unique. Meat is and will always be the superior food
I dont know fermented fish and sealblubber sounds disgusting. Curry with chicken sounds way better.

American food mogs all. Nothing better than some hotdogs and pie!