Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic A/C install

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Dumb nigger ethnic father wanted to replace A/C in his room. ofc this shitskin wastes my time to help him. he had me move out this old hunk of shit a/c that weighs like 80 fucking pounds:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, almost destroyed my back.
3B16601F 64A6 4CEB BB60 A2753A3423AD

then had to install a far smaller A/C in. cause the fucking idiot didn't order a same size A/C.

so in the end we have this shit ethnic style A/C install:
2A575F6B B5B2 4054 A8B5 060A19AD782D

@dominic @tehgymcel420 this is what happens when ethnics try to install an A/C. :feelskek::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Diocel @Broly @Caesercel
a shit ton of tape and plastic wrap used instead of a real safe good A/C install by a professional

Tbh

instead of just calling the white repairman ethnics try to fix it and instead fucking it up vent more:lul:
legit they are retarded as fuck. instead of spending $500 to hire someone and not deal with this shit. fucker wastes my entire day doing this. dumb fucking cunt. I even told the bitch that I'd pay a repair man to install it. but fucker didn't listen. ethnic retard brain
Not a good A/C if you asks me.
I didn't order it so idk if it's good or not. I just helped with installing it
@Emba @your personality
@RecessedChinCel
@ReconElement
@Incelius Savage
@incelerated @Black Soul
@Aadi
@ldar_ricecel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@wereqryan
@RollD20
@Pain And Hatred @AllanKing

Last edited:
@curryboy420 @UglyIndian @curryfool

Dumb nigger ethnic father wanted to replace A/C in his room. ofc this shitskin wastes my time to help him. he had me move out this old hunk of shit a/c that weighs like 80 fucking pounds:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:,

:feelswhere:
almost destroyed my back.

20191220 135159

then had to install a far smaller A/C in. cause the fucking idiot didn't order a same size A/C.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 462222

That's not an ethnic problem bro, that's an idiot problem :feelsugh:
@dominic @tehgymcel420 this is what happens when ethnics try to install an A/C. :feelskek::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Diocel @Broly @Caesercel
a shit ton of tape and plastic wrap used instead of a real safe good A/C install by a professional

Some dudes just never learn, getting things done the right way always costs money :feelskek: im sorry your dad is an idiot.
Dumb nigger ethnic father wanted to replace A/C in his room. ofc this shitskin wastes my time to help him. he had me move out this old hunk of shit a/c that weighs like 80 fucking pounds:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, almost destroyed my back.
View attachment 462221

View attachment 462222

Brutal SelfHate Pill

Ethnic moment:lul:

@SlayerSlayer

View attachment 462221

View attachment 462222

this is the A/C incels deserve :incel:

also rings true for the cutting corners inceltrait. The fucking tape to the walls. Cant even get mounting hardware like CHAD.

Damm. My dad was similar, tried to do shit himself yet always fucked things up even more.

I just use a simple portable AC unit in my room.
alot of immigrant ethnic parents are DIYretards who take shortcuts wherever possible for basic work. cause too cheap to buy proper equipment or hire someone

alot of immigrant ethnic parents are DIYretards who take shortcuts wherever possible for basic work. cause too cheap to buy proper equipment or hire someone
they also love haggling and screwing over contractors and merchants no matter how low they go in price. My dad has never hired a contractor where they feel like they haven't been ripped off

More duct tape maybe?

they also love haggling and screwing over contractors and merchants no matter how low they go in price. My dad has never hired a contractor where they feel like they haven't been ripped off
yes my father has done that many times. and he also shows bias for fellow Muslim contractors who screwed him over multiple times. dumb fucking retard

yes my father has done that many times. and he also shows bias for fellow Muslim contractors who screwed him over multiple times. dumb fucking retard
Ethnicel trait-- you only see doctors or dentists of your same ethnicity

IMG 20210630 081527

I don't know dude most ethnics do just fine, I think the ones in the west just don't want to spend $ 500 to install an ac:feelskek:

legit they are retarded as fuck. instead of spending $500 to hire someone and not deal with this shit. fucker wastes my entire day doing this. dumb fucking cunt. I even told the bitch that I'd pay a repair man to install it. but fucker didn't listen. ethnic retard brain

@Emba @your personality
@RecessedChinCel
@ReconElement
@Incelius Savage
@incelerated @Black Soul
@Aadi
@ldar_ricecel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@wereqryan
@RollD20
Humans probably wouldn't even need ACs if they were adapted to a broader range of living conditions than the annual consistent room temperature climate in the highlands of Africa where they evolved. What a disappointing species tbh

Damm. My dad was similar, tried to do shit himself yet always fucked things up even more.

I just use a simple portable AC unit in my room.
is it one of those that has a hose filtering air to the outside?

Omg my father's just like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And it always ends up being shit.
Didn't know it was an ethnic trait. Thought it was just him.

Tbh I'm like that myself, to a lesser degree. :feelsEhh:

Humans probably wouldn't even need ACs if they were adapted to a broader range of living conditions than the annual consistent room temperature climate in the highlands of Africa where they evolved. What a disappointing species tbh
I have a window unit but i haven't used it in years. I have shade.

Can relate. My dad always asks me to help him install shit in our house when he’s too cheap to pay an installer for things that are complicated/heavy.

@Emba @your personality
@RecessedChinCel
@ReconElement
@Incelius Savage
@incelerated @Black Soul
@Aadi
@ldar_ricecel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@wereqryan
@RollD20
This is the typical a/c that you get in apartments, and yeah they suck, usually only good for covering a room. My mom has the same one, at her place, even down to the taping :feelshaha:

instead of spending $500 to hire someone and not deal with this shit. fucker wastes my entire day doing this.
500$ is more than the price of an average AC most families install in my shithole

500$ is more than the price of an average AC most families install in my shithole
tbh
no way in hell i'd pay some 500 fucking dollars for installing an ac. I wouldn't pay 500$ for the ac itself.

View attachment 462221

View attachment 462222

Where I am labour is cheap. Almost nobody does this stuff themselves.

Wow, that looks awful. Your dad fucked up.

my dad isnt this tupid

tbh
no way in hell i'd pay some 500 fucking dollars for installing an ac. I wouldn't pay 500$ for the ac itself.
in my shithole, the price for installing an AC is below 50$

you also run the risk of respiratory infection breathing air from that cooler if the water is not replaced or cleaned.

that looks like shit tbh

Jfl Im also trying to fix things myself, can of PU foam would fix this, you know like the one used on windows and doors.

View attachment 462221

View attachment 462222

hahaha I laughed so fucking hard

Ethnic dads dude. lmfao.

@Emba @your personality
@RecessedChinCel
@ReconElement
@Incelius Savage
@incelerated @Black Soul
@Aadi
@ldar_ricecel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@wereqryan
@RollD20
wanna know what my dad does?

Every 6 months he buys a new fucking computer or laptop for my family, but never spends more than $100-$200 (we're not poor, we can fucking afford a good one)

and when nobody uses the dogshit super slow computer because obviously a $100 pc is almost worthless, he gets upset, and a few months later he's like "I'm gonna buy a new computer for the family, this time a good one! So you guys can do homework on it and play games!" ....and he literally just buys another shitty $100-$200 pc..and the cycle repeats

he could've just bought 1 actual nice computer for $700-1k...instead he's spent like 2k over the past few years lol :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
'mirin the ethnic style fix

Btw, whenever I help my dad install the A/C for the summer I always place it on office chair so I don't have to carry it an extra 20 feet from it's storage.

Unless it's high on the wall (is it? can't tell from the pictures) then it's a pain in the ass

hahaha I laughed so fucking hard

Ethnic dads dude. lmfao.

wanna know what my dad does?

Every 6 months he buys a new fucking computer or laptop for my family, but never spends more than $100-$200 (we're not poor, we can fucking afford a good one)

and when nobody uses the dogshit super slow computer because obviously a $100 pc is almost worthless, he gets upset, and a few months later he's like "I'm gonna buy a new computer for the family, this time a good one! So you guys can do homework on it and play games!" ....and he literally just buys another shitty $100-$200 pc..and the cycle repeats

he could've just bought 1 actual nice computer for $700-1k...instead he's spent like 2k over the past few years lol :feelsseriously:
damn jfl. my father doesn't buy cheap computers repeatedly but does buy cheap kitchen utensils which fall apart in like 2-3 months rather than good solid ones which last yearsand don't cost much more. they are too retarded to do the calculations.
'mirin the ethnic style fix

Btw, whenever I help my dad install the A/C for the summer I always place it on office chair so I don't have to carry it an extra 20 feet from it's storage.

Unless it's high on the wall (is it? can't tell from the pictures) then it's a pain in the ass
sadly it's pretty high on the wall and needed to use a stepping stool to get it up there

That AC is weird bro

^This is the kind of AC I had at my parents house

@Emba @your personality
@RecessedChinCel
@ReconElement
@Incelius Savage
@incelerated @Black Soul
@Aadi
@ldar_ricecel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@wereqryan
@RollD20
Ethnics are cheap, they’d rather have shit quality of life than spend few extra pennies to make their life easier

Tbh

instead of just calling the white repairman ethnics try to fix it and instead fucking it up even more:lul:
tbh, i legit don't know why ethnics have this huge ego to the point we won't even let someone else fix shit that we know we can't fix. My dumbass dad does the same shit tries to fix shit he knows he's not qualified for.

80 ethnic IQ in action