Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ethiniccels, be honest, do you wish you were white?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
There's a lot of guys on here that believe JBW including myself, so it made me interested in asking this question. I honestly don't care to be white, cause even if I were white I'd still be ugly, short, fat, and still act like a sperg retard. I'm under the assumption that some of you feel as though you would have faired better if you at least had lighter skin, but I could be wrong.

Being a dicklet nigger when everyone expects you to have a BBC is suicifuel

Yes I wish I was white because that means many social barriers would not even exist. I could have had a better childhood and my looks would be upgraded just by being white.

I wish I was less white tbh

I only wish I was tall and had a chin

of course

it's like asking a manlet whether they'd rather be a tallfag

yes nigger
easier life and easier to connect w other

You guys that worship whites are pathetic

In the past, I have.

However, I tamed my anger towards someone by arguing with White conservatives:
Screenshot from 2022 01 22 20 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 20 47 01

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 20 46 44

(I'm apolitical)

There's a lot of guys on here that believe JBW including myself, so it made me interested in asking this question. I honestly don't care to be white, cause even if I were white I'd still be ugly, short, fat, and still act like a sperg retard. I'm under the assumption that some of you feel as though you would have faired better if you at least had lighter skin, but I could be wrong.
Yes. It's even worse when I look at my uncles who have European wives and see my half-European cousins.:what: Plus, my grandad had blue eyes despite being a sand man. Although I thankfully look white enough to larp as a med manlet.

No

Cumskin is very weird if you think about it.

You guys that worship whites are pathetic
I mean plenty of ethniccels have had experiences where they were definitely turned down cuz of their race. What exactly are they suppose to do tbh:feelsjuice:

Nah. I'm comfortable in my skin, I just wish that I was taller or better looking.

YES OBVIOUSLY. If I were white I would feel 100% more comfortable being an asshole

I would rather be the chad version of my race. Tyrone

No, I’m comfortable in being ethnic the only thing I wish for is good looks. :feelsUgh:

No I just wanna be 6,3 , so I could creampie blonde stacies

The "only thing"? Having good looks is more rare and more powerful than just being white. Of course I'd rather take that too. But that's not being offered - JBW is.

If someone offers me JBW powers ofc I'll take it. Potentially getting a girlfriend is more important than preserving my culture/lineage. (Not to mention as an ethnic incel you would have no lineage anyway).
I can count up to my 100th paternal grandfather and so can my subclan. JFL I do have a preserved lineage and some of my folks have even taken genetic tests to prove the links. But even I would abandon my lineage for guaranteed JBW powers although I’m not risking it for potential JBW powers.