Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel eternal rebellion

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
This post is not an explanation of my frustrations with universal creation, it is just an anguish that I know, that will never have an answer.

Although I "follow" certain religions (I am not talking about going to church, I am saying of a contemplative knowledge in the appreciation of theology)...but yes, I see many idiots facing as a mechanism of "hope" when it refers to our cause as a condition. That makes me even more angry, a lot. These idiots can't even understand the "end" for us?

--- "There are so many good things in the world"
But which one benefits me directly?

That's clearly selfishness, and I don't care, even because the norms are like that, their thinking is based on what they can have "benefit," so most of them are mocking us for being a kind of fatalism, just because we understand that things are like this because they are. But, continuing, we're cursed, nothing will solve for a beta, and seeing an idiot with complexes about people is outrageous. God literally made human genetics, inequality has always existed for natural, simple causes. Not because "we've always been more violent with our own race," there are genetic surprises, higher things. And we just accept it as if we were prostitutes looking for light... This sequel will always remain in me, the condition of acceptance in being a kind of prostitute that we must accept and use from a nihilist confrontation, where later in a distant future, "the light will come." Maybe heaven and ruin are the same thing.

Christian become cucked when they stopped burning fags and cucks and feminist alive at the stake

I need what you're smoking

Christian become cucked when they stopped burning fags and cucks and feminist alive at the stake
in my country there is problem

and that problem is the @faded