Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Esoteric/Mystic/Conspiracy side of Christianity?

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★
I need someone to point me in the direction of studying Christianity.

I’m not really sure if I believe God and Jesus is real but I’m very interested in the esoteric teachings I’ve heard about Christianity and would like to find out about it more.

Any advice?

I need someone to point me in the direction of studying Christianity.

I’m not really sure if I believe God and Jesus is real but I’m very interested in the esoteric teachings I’ve heard about Christianity and would like to find out about it more.

Any advice?
@GeckoBus

Hmm, I don’t know what you mean
Esoteric if something that only a few people get, I would say the esoteric side of Christianity is things like numerology, demonology

The thing is the Bible is the most studied book, and yes Christ is God and u should join us, religion is the best

Hmm, I don’t know what you mean
Esoteric if something that only a few people get, I would say the esoteric side of Christianity is things like numerology, demonology

The thing is the Bible is the most studied book, and yes Christ is God and u should join us, religion is the best
Man I was doing good spiritually and connecting with Christ and being Christ like but then I took a large dose of shrooms (I personally think it’s the forbidden fruit of knowledge) and I reverted back into my sinful ways.

I lost all religious and spirituality I had obtained through Christ and now I’m borderline atheist but want to believe in God.

I don’t know what to do and I’m thinking about going to an Orthodox Christian father and asking what should I do.

Man I was doing good spiritually and connecting with Christ and being Christ like but then I took a large dose of shrooms (I personally think it’s the forbidden fruit of knowledge) and I reverted back into my sinful ways.

I lost all religious and spirituality I had obtained through Christ and now I’m borderline atheist but want to believe in God.

I don’t know what to do and I’m thinking about going to an Orthodox Christian father and asking what should I do.
Bro the Bible acknowledges the cycle of sin and defeat, I heavily heavily recommend going to church if I truly want to regain faith back

It’s a place of belonging for us incels

Bro the Bible acknowledges the cycle of sin and defeat, I heavily heavily recommend going to church if I truly want to regain faith back

It’s a place of belonging for us incels
I will definitely go to church, but what can I do to further study Christianity to maybe convince myself that it is the truth. I feel like it is self apparent that it is the truth however I just don’t know how to maintain that level of confidence in my own belief.

I will definitely go to church, but what can I do to further study Christianity to maybe convince myself that it is the truth. I feel like it is self apparent that it is the truth however I just don’t know how to maintain that level of confidence in my own belief.
The thing that cemented my belief in Christianity is the Old Testament scripture of Isaiah 53. I’ll drop a cool ass edit
And mainly just listening to what Jesus is saying, his teachings, and how the modern world turned out

Fire

The thing that cemented my belief in Christianity is the Old Testament scripture of Isaiah 53. I’ll drop a cool ass edit
And mainly just listening to what Jesus is saying, his teachings, and how the modern world turned out

Fire
Honestly I’ve heard this being thrown around in very hidden and not mainstream circles of Christianity which is Do you believe Trump is the anti christ?

Honestly I’ve heard this being thrown around in very hidden and not mainstream circles of Christianity which is Do you believe Trump is the anti christ?
If ur into that esoteric shir about Christianity I recommend u digging the theory that Christianity is a sun cult

Like Jesus being a sun, his thorns being sun flames, the 12 apostles being something about the sun, ra-amen being the God of the sun

If ur into that esoteric shir about Christianity I recommend u digging the theory that Christianity is a sun cult

Like Jesus being a sun, his thorns being sun flames, the 12 apostles being something about the sun, ra-amen being the God of the sun
Honestly though what if Jesus is real and the Bible is literal? What then?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back