Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Escaping wagiedom- anyone got any hustles that they are doing?

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I realized I am too stupid to understand anything about investing in stocks or crypto. I have no skills to make anything. So I am considering buying a 3D printer and doing a print-on-demand service or selling 3D printed trash on etsy.

make an onlyfans with an onlyfans foid and copy all her shit, you have too fake id and break other laws too create one, but it could possibly work

Legal work are for normies

Most "side hustles" require so much time and energy and research that sometimes wageslavery is less taxing on your mind, especially if you want a full income.
Being trapped in wagie hell forever is not an option I need to escape le matrix

Used to do PC and electrical repair for relatives and family friends, haven't done that in years however as I'm no longer the PC whizz kid but a weirdo still living with his parents. Plus people can't be bothered to repair stuff these days.

Escape into the wilderness it's the only real way to escape the matrix of modernity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back