Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Escaping inceldom saga comes to an EXPECTED END

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
I might be posting this prematurely but the girl I've been talking to on FB over the weekend hasn't read my msg (probably intentionally) despite having been online and posting on FB not long ago, I checked her feed and she tagged another guy from class in a post and his latest selfie she gave it the heart like. I don't know what crossed my mind to think a girl who is normal looking would ever be interested in an ugly mentally ill self hating 0 female contact shy 22yo.

If you're curious about the guy it should be ovious he is tall (about 6'1 iirc) very lean, white, wavy surfer hair cut short and good face.

kek I told you this was useless and pathetic

you don't leave inceldom, just give it up and rot like all of us or R O P E for a quick escape.

kodoku said:
kek I told you this was useless and pathetic

Talk about feeling like shit man, this is probably the worst I've felt in a while, swear to god if I don't hop on some kind of medication I will not be able to go through life

So in other words she cucked you for chad and just wanted you for emotional support / compliments. Clearly you haven't been swallowing your blackpills for you to fall for this shit.

Just think, if you escaped inceldom you wouldn't have your bros on here to rot with.

Do you think this qualifies as my first heart break? Considering she probably didn't like me or remembers my name right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back