Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ER's sister

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Georgia rodger with her father peter rodger

This is what living life on easy mode looks like

Meanwhile her brother...

Fucking hapa whore

In honor of Elliott we will gangbang his sister. To prevent other incel killings of course :lul:

Ugly thot, he cute, this cunt is not

I wonder if she actually read his manifesto and knows there are online forums who consider his brother a saint

I wonder if she actually read his manifesto and knows there are online forums who consider his brother a saint
1000% chance she read his manifesto, or at least a good part of it. And she most likely knows what incels are

I would so hard tbh

he said something about how he could hear her pussy being clapped from the other room, kind of funny and brutal at the same time

I really hope she dies. Sluts like this dont deserve the easy live they are given.

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

Those pieces of shit rejected Elliot to the point that they said to the media they're mourning the victims more than they're mourning him. on top of making his life hell while he was living. us incels are unironically the only people who honor Elliot as he deserves.

first pic is hot i coomed to it. bet ER is angry from hell

She is too busy living on debug menu mode to think about her dead brother whom she likely considers a deranged loser anyway. Maybe she skimmed some news articles about the situation.