Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ERs are now swamped with people suffering from vaccine injuries or vaccine accelerated cancers

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
The world is going to be much more interesting after filtering out those who can't think for themselves.

Reminder that Billie G would be basically one of us if not for his status and wealth. The vaccine agenda was him going ER on the entire Western world for the humiliation of being pied in the face.

Why would they vaccinate whole israel if its bad it doesn't make any sense i mean unless the wealthy elite doesn't care even for their own people

The Clot Shot. The Fauci Ouchie. The "Keep Your Job" Jab. Anything that goes by this many names must be evil.

Why would they vaccinate whole israel if its bad it doesn't make any sense i mean unless the wealthy elite doesn't care even for their own people
The wealthy kikes are all Sabbatean-Frankists or self-absorbed opportunists, they don't care as much about other Jews who aren't one of them. More than willing to sacrifice their own. It's like the difference between Protestants vs Catholics, or Sunni vs Shia. Marina Abramovic is a bloodline descendant of Sabbatai Zevi's daughter, they view her as the current embodiment of the Shekinah, and they saw Sabbatai Zevi as their Messiah.

Thoughts? @Arch Anemone @PPEcel

If this was true, I'd be first in line for the kikecine. It would effectively be socially acceptable, legal, nearly gov't mandated suicide. :feelsohh:

Bruh, my boss sent me an email one day before I was scheduled for a shift, telling me that my Religious Exemption Request was still being reviewed - meaning that I can't report to work until the asshole is done "reviewing" my request.

I turned the request in last month...
The kikecine :feelshaha:
I wish I could go back to the days, when I was happy, and watched Yu Yu Hakusho.

"Spirit Shotgun!"

Last edited:
I want a religious exemption

If this was true, I'd be first in line for the kikecine. It would effectively be socially acceptable, legal, nearly gov't mandated suicide. :feelsohh:
it would probably be very painful tho

*Toots own horn* It's not like we didn't try to warn people, many of us had tried. They chose to ignore or mock us instead. :feelsclown:

Last edited: