Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ERpill] Rare video of Elliot Rodger enjoying a sunset, alone as usual. Imagine watching a sunset with a beautiful white girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

He often mentioned this in his manifesto. He liked watching sunsets to cope, but it also reminded him of how alone he was and how nice it'd be to do the same with a gf.

Watching sunsets is a unique cope. Not many people do that.
:feelscry:

not clicking that shit

he mogged me because driver's license pill

Each year that passes since that Supreme Gentlemans death I feel I am becoming more like him
May we meet soon my brother. You were taken from us too soon.

He had a fine taste of music. One of my favorite tracks.

I long for the day when this guy will no longer be mentioned about what he did, ate, shit, etc.

I long for the day when this guy will no longer be mentioned about what he did, ate, shit, etc.
Inceldom is on the rise, so in fact you will hear about him a little bit more of time.

That's a good cope. Might just do the same one of these days.

God, that song reminds me of my childhood so well. Now I just live in this world obscured by melancholy.

Justus Grossbier's fantasy:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 36 59

"Shannon, I'm grateful to have the opportunity to snuggle near Lake Michigan with you" - J.G

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back