Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Erotic Meter

• Thread starter ComingOutOfWinter
  • Start date
The one who praise women in this way, thinking that being chad is the thing, actually is virgin shaming himself.
Yeah but I mean that sort of attitude in the outside world is precisely why we ended up resorting to this shitty forum, so not having it here would be appreciated. The majority of us are just severely depressed and isolated, so next time you go around reminding us of why, just remember that you are also the reason for permeating that sort of negative “Chad worship” mentality. You can’t insult both yourself and the people in your shoes for something out of our control and then expect them to not deem themselves unworthy, unless you’re not a virgin yourself, in which case you’re not even allowed here.

Regardless, sorry for having a rough start. You made some interesting albeit confusing points in the thread, and I hope you’re planning to make more. Seeing as how you told me you only bumped into this forum recently when looking up “incels,” I think you’re still fairly new and it’s a lot to take in at first so spend some time educating and blackpilling yourself through maybe reading the must-read content.

Last edited: