Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eric Pekka Auvinen is underrated and my favorite shooter

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
before you accuse me of being a glowie I do not condone his actions. I just cannot grasp why he is so underrated perhaps because it happened in Finland ? Anyways he was a mentalcel although mogged the shit out of me. You can tell that he most likely got bullied in High School for being autistic and was probably neglected by his classmates due to his weird behavior. He was obsessed with the Columbine shooters and made some KINO pictures of himself with a t-shirt which had the sign "Humanity is overrated". Also being a teencel in Finland must be brutal as fuck. You see those hot finnish blonde foids and cannot have them and they are EVERYWHERE. Eric must get more recognition. LePine an incel Saint is also being neglected here and rarely brought up. People mostly talk about (((Adam Lanza))) because of his kill count but he was autistic tallfag retard who could have ascended but unfortunately he was a child loving fag and giga autistic.

Name your favorite fed

This guy needs more respect for sure. Humanity is overrated!

Pekka was a pussy environmentalist with an idyllic view of nature.

Hail Elliot Rodger.FUCK THE glowies, I Hope Your whole Family get raped

He had normie looks and probably bullied ugly losers.