Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ERfuel] How women treat chads and show their interest to them. One of my experience.

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Im such a fucking loser and so ugly... Once I watched how 2 girls were sitting on a bench and a chad walked by but he didnt see the 2 girls because they were sitting on the right a few metres away... so the 2 girls coughed on purpose just to get his attention and they got it... I was sitting in the car and was thinking ITS OVER.

If I would have walked by I bet they would have laugh at me or say something like "Eww what a nose" or "What a skinny ugly guy"

Well my Chad brother told me several days ago about how he and his friend "both are bodybuilders" walked by some girls in the city they sat outside a cafe and they sexy whistled at them. And today he also told me that he can´t wait to go on vacation in July and hear the girls whistle at him, because it has happened many times for him, particular on vacation abroad.

I’m not endorsing any retributions but girls are indeed much more critical than you can imagine. I once heard two girls go on for minutes on end comparing the individual facial features of boys.