Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ERfuel] Cuck Takes All His Money from the ATM to be a Foid’s Pay Pig!

Cucks need to murdered! Better to be incel than a cuck! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
@faded

This is fetish shit where they get off on getting cucked out of their money

Shut up you silly inkwells. I may be a virgin but atleast I'm not a hateful virgin:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Best slot machine

Someone kill him please, men like this are our biggest enemies, they empower women even when those women give them Nothing in return, this results in women having an attitude of “entitlement”, expecting all men to give them money for nothing just like these simps

I've seen this video posted so many times

Violence is the only answer

Cucks need to murdered! Better to be incel than a cuck! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
@faded

Why do you think that he's not an Incel? She would never interact more than that to him and no girlfriend would be cucked like this (unless she's Asian). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Someone kill him please, men like this are our biggest enemies, they empower women even when those women give them Nothing in return, this results in women having an attitude of “entitlement”, expecting all men to give them money for nothing just like these simps

Toilets have an attitude of entitlement because in the eyes of many men they are entitled to these things simply for existing.

@faded
CUCKS NEED TO BE FUCKING DUMPED IN A VAT OF ACID FUCK :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
I just fucked a really hot petite white whore but she didn’t let me kiss her :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back