Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ER was justified

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I'm so sick of going outside and seeing couples. I drove to the mall today and probably saw over a dozen couples at the mall. In every case the male was taller than the woman. There were even some young kids that must have been 12-13 walking around holding hands. These are microaggressions and they know they're doing it. There's no fucking reason to hold someone's hand in public. You're just dabbing on 5 foot 1 incels like myself.

I understand why ER snapped after being bombarded by PDAs. Public displays of affection are an act of violence, and he was only retaliating. They hurt him first. He was NOT the instigator. I don't ever want to go outside again. How do you not snap after:
  • a life of being rejected
  • being rejected by your teen crushes
  • being humiliated by women
  • never experiencing teen love
  • never experiencing teen sex
  • not even kissing a girl as a teen or hearing a girl say she loves you
  • going to university and watching everyone but you hook up with women while you repeatedly get shot down
This deprivation of basic human experiences - love, affection, touch, acceptance, sex - you're deprived of it while everyone around you flashes it in your face. ER tried everything - just as we all have. Put in sincere effort, put ourselves out there, tried every method, and face rejection after brutal rejection. Chad doesn't try. It just comes to him. I remember in FUCKING FIFTH GRADE boys getting love letters from girls. In the seventh grade, the girls made a hot or not list and put me on the not side. I wish I could pour acid on the faces of young couples. Fuck them.

I'm so sick of going outside and seeing couples. I drove to the mall today and probably saw over a dozen couples at the mall. In every case the male was taller than the woman. There were even some young kids that must have been 12-13 walking around holding hands. These are microaggressions and they know they're doing it. There's no fucking reason to hold someone's hand in public. You're just dabbing on 5 foot 1 incels like myself.

I understand why ER snapped after being bombarded by PDAs. Public displays of affection are an act of violence, and he was only retaliating. They hurt him first. He was NOT the instigator. I don't ever want to go outside again. How do you not snap after:
  • a life of being rejected
  • being rejected by your teen crushes
  • being humiliated by women
  • never experiencing teen love
  • never experiencing teen sex
  • not even kissing a girl as a teen or hearing a girl say she loves you
  • going to university and watching everyone but you hook up with women while you repeatedly get shot down
This deprivation of basic human experiences - love, affection, touch, acceptance, sex - you're deprived of it while everyone around you flashes it in your face. ER tried everything - just as we all have. Put in sincere effort, put ourselves out there, tried every method, and face rejection after brutal rejection. Chad doesn't try. It just comes to him. I remember in FUCKING FIFTH GRADE boys getting love letters from girls. In the seventh grade, the girls made a hot or not list and put me on the not side. I wish I could pour acid on the faces of young couples. Fuck them.
holding hands and kissing or even just being with a girl in public is the ultimate mog really, probs to make those without one jelly

today I found out that people actually get love letters. Brutal

OCU%202.JPG
jfublvdzyknm0emdvt8k
_116134870_tv019558323.jpg
hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1636916358.jpg

While I agree with the sentiment of the post, ER himself was a volcel.

how was he volcel? he was non-NT and a hapa. brutal combination.
He had eyes only for white Stacy, and never made a single attempt at approaching any other woman. That's volceldom.

Doesn't matter how ugly you are, how autistic you are, how short you are, etc. if you never make the approach, you can never know, for sure.

I'm an ugly, white, autistic truecel. That didn't stop me from trying, and giving my best shot to ascend out of my situation. At least I tried, before I gave up. Giving up before trying tends to be a fakecel trait; just look at all the young GrAYcels on this forum that come in bitching and moaning about being single, and then when they actually bother to try, are out of here within a week. All those who have not tried to ascend are suspect, and ER is not immune.

You just didn’t have a “hot personality”

He had eyes only for white Stacy, and never made a single attempt at approaching any other woman. That's volceldom.

Doesn't matter how ugly you are, how autistic you are, how short you are, etc. if you never make the approach, you can never know, for sure.

I'm an ugly, white, autistic truecel. That didn't stop me from trying, and giving my best shot to ascend out of my situation. At least I tried, before I gave up. Giving up before trying tends to be a fakecel trait; just look at all the young GrAYcels on this forum that come in bitching and moaning about being single, and then when they actually bother to try, are out of here within a week. All those who have not tried to ascend are suspect, and ER is not immune.
Yes, I will agree he limited his dating pool. However, a lot of his apparently volcel behaviour was again due to him being non-NT. He would get dressed and go to the mall and wait for a roastie to approach. Aspie behavior, but he was trying his best.

I didn't feel like that in the past.

But now that I'm 30 years old,I am starting to feel envy and hate when I see these couples on the street, kissing, hugging, holding.

I hate when I see couples I know posting things on Instagram that they conquered something together.

They all enjoy their lives having love, sex and affection, while I do my best but can't have it and live a life of loneliness.

I just hate it.

I didn't feel like that in the past.

But now that I'm 30 years old,I am starting to feel envy and hate when I see these couples on the street, kissing, hugging, holding.

I hate when I see couples I know posting things on Instagram that they conquered something together.

They all enjoy their lives having love, sex and affection, while I do my best but can't have it and live a life of loneliness.

I just hate it.