Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER is low iq af

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
★★
Er is for cucks
You heard it
For cucks
Any incel with balls should become a serial killer. It would be LIFEFUEL to take down my fucking bullies and every roastie whore who treated me like shit personally.

Higher chance of success, no chance of killing other incels, get to strike down the people who would deserve it

God I’d give so much to just SLASH every girl who rejected me OPEN

How is being a serial killer a higher rate of success? There are cameras and cell phones everywhere now, it would be impossible to become a successful serial killer, after the first victim the police would be hot on your trail.
That's why there are less serial killers and more mass shooters now.

How is being a serial killer a higher rate of success? There are cameras and cell phones everywhere now, it would be impossible to become a successful serial killer, after the first victim the police would be hot on your trail.

This. Unless you're a genius you're not getting away with any more than like 2 killings. ERing however? That doesn't take a brain.

This. Unless you're a genius you're not getting away with any more than like 2 killings. ERing however? That doesn't take a brain.
Even the recent austin mail bomber was a genious but he only killed two people before the police found his identity from a security camera.

go truman
Operation Upshot Knothole   Badger 001

Many ERs go without kills at all or sub 3. If you are any decent at hiding a body and kill them in a place with no noise you can almost certainly kill 3 people before anyone even knows the first is dead.

Even the recent austin mail bomber was a genious but he only killed two people before the police found his identity from a security camera.
They can find out your identity from a security camera while wearing a hat and sunglasses and beard?

How dare you talk blasphemy about St. Elliot?!

Last edited:
My man cruz did this

Fucking legend man. Although ER will always be the top dog

Agree, he's worshipped way too much in this forum just like most american spree killers.

My only criticism of him was he had no focus. Just seem to kill a bunch of random ppl (lots of asians). The manifesto is what propels him to cult status, because it resonates with many foreveralone types, bringing male isolated suffering to the mainstream. It wasn't just another shooting spree.