Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ER had hired friends. If you have friends you're not an incel

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Read his manifesto and you'll learn as he began to accept his inceldom he was having his parents hire people to hangout with him and go get some lattes. He even had a hired Stacy friend.

If you still have friends in 2018 just fuck off fakecel.

What if you HAD friends?

Last edited:
where do you hire a friend? lol

Read his manifesto and you'll learn as he began to accept his inceldom he was having his parents hire people to hangout with him and go get some lattes. He even had a hired Stacy friend.

If you still have friends in 2018 just fuck off fakecel.
I read it a while back but I remember he had actual friends he played games with and shit.

ER'a situation is almost unreal. It was like the perfect storm. His depression was magnified 10x by the fact that he lived in Santa Barbara, had a hot sister and was born to rich parents who pulled stunts like this.

Code:
G A T E K E E P I N G
A                   A
T                   T
E                   E
K      F U C K      K
E                   E
E       Y O U       E
P                   P
I                   I
N                   N
G A T E K E E P I N G

What if all your friends are incels?

He did better than me, I've NEVER had a friend in my life.

Part of being an incel is having a friend that turns into a chad. Another part is having him tell you "just be yourself bro"

The biggest part is looking at him shirtless. Just starring at that six pack glistening with sweat. That mix of jealousy and lust shooting over you faster than your own boner. A true incel will never forget the time they wanted him to push them on the bed and make them his bitch.

I haven't had any friends since elementary school

Incel is just being unable to get sex/relationships from women because you're ugly/autistic/short/etc.
I don't see how having an all-male friends group has anything to do with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back