Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ER Fuel] I was stripped naked and had my skull cracked in north korea

fuckitall76

fuckitall76

Banned
-
I was visiting north korea because yolo and on that theme, while I was in the ice sculpture plaza I tried to sneak into the korean crowd and pretend I am one of them, hoping that the guards won't notice, as I was walking in the crowd a guard signalled us that we should move back and I started moving back like everyone else and since I wasn't moving quickly enough because the crowd was too dense a guard pushed me but he didn't notice that I wasn't a korean, this caught the attention of another guard who did, he reached into the crowd then held me for questioning, including questioning my recording equipment and why some files (that don't represent north korea in a positive light) were there

After that I tried running away back into the plaza because I thought it wasn't gonna go well and that I had nothing to lose, the guard said that whoever catches me gets a large sum of money, I don't remember how much exactly now but it wasn't a surprising amount, some people from the crowd sprinted towards me and started punching me and trying to get a grip of me, I fought back but it didn't help much, one of them had a sledge hammer with a short handle so I couldn't see it and thought it was something else, sadly the retards started stripping me naked and I fell to the ground after that guy somewhat cracked my skull with it, before I knew it my underwear was gone and everyone there was staring at me, I'm 80% sure I farted too and they heard it, a lot of the people there probably weren't supposed to be there but got away with it because the attention was on me, I saw some people rushing towards me along with guards and a brainless roastie laughing at me while her boyfriend was there

I went unstoppable, rushed towards her, threw the people who she ran behind to the side and once I got to her she screamed so hard it was insane, I punched her then bashed her head against a wall, broke her jaw, punched both of her eyes - causing permanent blindness to her and then turned her around and started punching her spine with full force

Then I started running away, first towards the crowd of white people then some fucking korean incel looking moron stopped me and grabbed me, I tried running past him or running away from his grip but both didn't work, so I picked up a wrench that was there, sent by God, and did a haymaker movement with it with my right hand while my left was being held by him, I kept hitting his skull with the wrench until he was immobalized by the pain and somehow the guards didn't come quickly enough, I ran away the best I could

Luckily I had gloves on and I managed to put on a mask before being stripped naked by the civilians who were attacking me so they couldn't identify me, on the way back I ran past some kids who were playing football, before they even saw me I decided that if even one of them was a chad/bully, I had to take my chance, so I snuk up behind a kid and put strong rope around his neck and pulled both sides, as I rushed towards the others one of them tripped, the ripped and strong legged one, it was pure karma and I felt like I was in heaven, I bashed his face against the pavement until he died and his face was all bloody

This was a splitting point in my life, even if just that wrench wasn't there I wouldn't be home writing this, I would be in a torture chamber, never heard of again, just like some people who criticised north korea and then returned to it

Then I woke up

what a retarded post, maycels truly are something else

I have more posts than you overall

I hope you're the gay on your profile pic :) bitch
maycel is that meant to be a threat?
Fuck you and your landwhale mother, "gatekeeping bitch", go back to your miserable and friendless life :)

Blocked
i have friends but if i didn't what is the big deal of not having them? you are on an incel forum or maybe you forgot.
looks like the retard deleted his message lucky i caught it

How original... and what for? You're probably an alt of someone or I truly am a retard magnet

And you're blocked :)
coping virgin brags about having friends on an incel forum.. truly sad life you have cucktear member

all maycels should have posting rights revoked

all maycels should have posting rights revoked

I am 100% sure you're serious, all the more reason to block you, that's why I posted that thread about how 99% of users here are human trash or deserve inceldom on another acc

JFL at your IQ if you think I'm reading that

IT spys are getting desperate

I knew it was only a matter of time before this maycel sperged out and got himself banned, kek.

PlplPh.gif

Eh it was kinda funny

Wow, such low IQ post, you're a worthless, wretched, disgusting human being for posting a self admitted LARP unlike the ones that actually lie, wow, you're so retarded, I knew maycels were gaycels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kappa