Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ER day is TOMORROW!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I will be purchasing several Vanilla Lattes throughout the course of the day while reading excerpts of his manifesto. How will you celebrate?

Look at my profile picture

You can already feel the sweetness just by looking at it

Look at my profile picture

You can already feel the sweetness just by looking at it

Drinking coffee won't do any good. Why not pour it on a young cute couple and then run?

Drinking coffee won't do any good. Why not pour it on a young cute couple and then run?
Yeah I think he poured a large Pepsi on a couple then asked yahoo answers if he'll get in trouble

Praise be unto him our supremely gentlemanly saint elliot

Yeah I think he poured a large Pepsi on a couple then asked yahoo answers if he'll get in trouble
I remember that. I don't particularity enjoy seeing physical pain inflicted on people but sometimes I stop to think about the alternate universe where he had a cup of scolding hot coffee in his hands that day.

As a Starbucks mobile order thief enthusiast, that's not a Vanilla Latte
Google & Starbucks lied to me :feelsree::feelsree:
I hope this one is better

anything else is an injustice

I remember that. I don't particularity enjoy seeing physical pain inflicted on people but sometimes I stop to think about the alternate universe where he had a cup of scolding hot coffee in his hands that day.
I don't except chads and stacies especially staceys they can get acid faced nevermind hot coffee

I don't except chads and stacies especially staceys they can get acid faced nevermind hot coffee
Does it really matter though? For every couple that gets their just desserts there will still be hundreds. This will never end.

Does it really matter though? For every couple that gets their just desserts there will still be hundreds. This will never end.
I wouldn't mind if they weren't such bullies towards me in HS and if I had a looksmatched gf
People tend to say that going ER or getting revenge is pointless but I'm not so sure especially if you have nothing to lose

I wouldn't mind if they weren't such bullies towards me in HS and if I had a looksmatched gf
People tend to say that going ER or getting revenge is pointless but I'm not so sure especially if you have nothing to lose
We all have nothing to lose yet no one wants to do it.

I will be masturbating my cock extra hard in commemoration of our great saints deeds

We all have nothing to lose yet no one wants to do it.
I have enough copes for now and hope that my health problems might be fixed in the future through new medicine that's what's keeping me

Elliot rodger was an idiot who killed 3 other incels

lifefuel boyos