Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ER and other serial killers have more fans than there are trannies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There's nothing "that" wrong with admiring murderers. Infamy is an achievement whether you like it or not. Sometimes they murder people you dislike, so if you already hate most normal people, and want them to die, why hate people for just putting into action what most people have already thought about doing?

In popular culture and history, we admire all kinds of murderers, from Dexter, to James Bond, to Audie Murphy, to Jack Kevorkian. Why do they get a pass, and guys like CHO, or Lanza, or Paddock don't?? To place these distinctions is to place worth on the victims. Why do we put so much worth on the death of "innocent" life? What makes a life innocent? I guess humans are not all the same to most people. Incels are numb to the idea that "innocent" lives have worth, we question the entire notion of that word.

I think when a really impressive act of mass murder happens, it just excites people. Especially women. It's female admiration in particular that makes me a bit skiddish on necessarily "worshiping" particular murderers. My stance is that, it's just okay to feel impressed by murder in the same way people are impressed with a great athletic feat achieved. You can admire murderers. Just don't worship them. Don't idolize anyone.

Last edited:
Such individuals ( the murderers) are based

There's nothing "that" wrong with admiring murderers. Infamy is an achievement whether you like it or not. Sometimes they murder people you dislike, so if you already hate most normal people, and want them to die, why hate people for just putting into action what most people have already thought about doing?

In popular culture and history, we admire all kinds of murderers, from Dexter, to James Bond, to Audie Murphy, to Jack Kevorkian. Why do they get a pass, and guys like CHO, or Lanza, or Paddock don't?? To place these distinctions is to place worth on the victims. Why do we put so much worth on the death of "innocent" life? What makes a life innocent? I guess humans are not all the same to most people. Incels are numb to the idea that "innocent" lives have worth, we question the entire notion of that word.

I think when a really impressive act of mass murder happens, it just excites people. Especially women. It's female admiration in particular that makes me a bit skiddish on necessarily "worshiping" particular murderers. My stance is that, it's just okay to feel impressed by murder in the same way people are impressed with a great athletic feat achieved. You can admire murderers. Just don't worship them. Don't idolize anyone.
They all say, they would fuck ER. But trust me none of them would