Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Epstein did nothing wrong

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Germany, Switzerland, and Italy all have an age of consent of 14. In some of the wealthiest and most advanced countries on this planet, it is perfectly legal for adults to have sex with 14 year olds. And yet, I am supposed to believe Epstein is a monster because he:

• Furthered young women's careers by giving them masseuse experience (what a feminist)
  • Had his girlfriend Ghislaine give these girls their first lesbian experience (an ally to the LGBTQIATS+ community)
  • Gave all expenses paid shopping trips to these young women (cultural enrichment)
  • Paid for hotel rooms (fighting homelessness)
  • Paid for their travel costs (fought racism by showing them the world)
  • Never hit them (what a gentleman)
  • Introducing them to world famous scientists, businessmen, politicians, philantrophists (helping women network, #HeforShe)

Tfw you're not Epstein and you're not waking up next to a cute 14 yr old JB and watching her grow up (in video game)

Neither did r kelly

Epstein simply accumulated too much dirt on too many powerful people

In Australia, 14 year old girls are obtaining fake IDs and sneaking into bars and clubs to party. This is not an exagerration. Rather than having these poor young girls be abused by violent men who might peddle alcohol or amphetamines to them, wouldn't it be better if gentlemen like Epstein were taking care of them? I approach this topic purely from the perspective of harm reduction. Since anti-abortion activists say it's impossible to stop teenagers from having sex, it's best if they learn about sex in a safe environment around trustworthy adults rather than violent, alcoholic, drug-addicted low-IQ anti-intellectual men. In fact, the safest thing for young women would be for the government to assign them a chaperone similar to Jeffrey Epstein who can educate them.

Jews pay to kidnap young children. They fuck them, before hitting puberty they kill them.
I was searching for that video on yt about that woman who told that story and i can't find it anymore.
It seems to be gone.
She was crying at the end and said that she was only alive, because her continous rapist wanted her to be alive and grow old. But couldn't fuck her anymore because she hit puberty.

Fucking jewtube always delete evidence. Smart kikes.

Jews pay to kidnap young children. They fuck them, before hitting puberty they kill them.
I was searching for that video on yt about that woman who told that story and i can't find it anymore.
It seems to be gone.
She was crying at the end and said that she was only alive, because her continous rapist wanted her to be alive and grow old. But couldn't fuck her anymore because she hit puberty.

Fucking jewtube always delete evidence. Smart kikes.
If you weren't smart enough to use youtube-dl the very first time you saw that vid, then you deserve to be ruled over by Jews.

I like Jews, they started with nothing and built themselves up to where they are today. Israel is now a beautiful country thanks to them.

Epstein never hurt any of these whores. How the fuck can an evil sociopath pimp out girls to the British Royals and not harm them? It's because he was never abusing or exploiting these girls. He treated them well, never hit them, bought them shit.

Saying these girls getting wined and dined by the richest and most influential men in the world was abuse makes you a simp for mayofoids.

Foids don't hate sex with minors.

They only hate how much they love it. :ahegao:

THE WHORES PROBABLY AGREED TO GET CREAMPIED BY HIM IN HIS ISLAND, SO ITS THEIR FAULT BUT AGECUCKS ARE VOID OF ANY LOGIC SO THEY ALWAYS CRY AND COMPLAIN LIKE NIGGERS ABOUT THEIR INNOCENT LITTLE ANGELS :feelskek:

AGECUCKS ARE LIKE NIGGERS YOU CANT REASON WITHOUT THEM IGNORING EVERY POINT AND JUMPING TO " muh 17.9999 years old :feels::feels::feels: "

If you weren't smart enough to use youtube-dl the very first time you saw that vid, then you deserve to be ruled over by Jews.
Lol at "weren't smart enough"..
At my time their was no fucking censoring that it is now, so keep thinking you are smart.
And no i don't deserve to be ruled by satanic ancients.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A8Y7NZdAD8Rf/

I like Jews,
Typical kike influenced slave.
they started with nothing and built themselves up to where they are today. Israel is now a beautiful country thanks to them.
They started with lying and stealing and cheating. They are a satanic bread of bastards.
Israel is Palestine. Jews steal nonstop.
by the richest and most influential men in the world
Epstein, Weinstein and all other steins are not Rothschild or Morgan or Rockefeller.
They are below them in kike hierarchy.

Tfw you're not Epstein and you're not waking up next to a cute 14 yr old JB and watching her grow up (in video game)

he apparently went for thicc white jb foids:feelshaha::feelsUnreal:

THE WHORES PROBABLY AGREED TO GET CREAMPIED BY HIM IN HIS ISLAND, SO ITS THEIR FAULT BUT AGECUCKS ARE VOID OF ANY LOGIC SO THEY ALWAYS CRY AND COMPLAIN LIKE NIGGERS ABOUT THEIR INNOCENT LITTLE ANGELS :feelskek:

AGECUCKS ARE LIKE NIGGERS YOU CANT REASON WITHOUT THEM IGNORING EVERY POINT AND JUMPING TO " muh 17.9999 years old :feels::feels::feels: "
:feelshaha:ADULT WHORES AGREE TO BE SHIT ON AND FUCKED BY DOGS AND CAMELS, AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS ALREADY FUCKING CHADLETS WOULDN'T DO THAT???

The parasites are everywhere.
They won't leave you alone.

Attachments

• 1520782780000.gif
    1520782780000.gif
    776.1 KB · Views: 1
Lol at "weren't smart enough"..
At my time their was no fucking censoring that it is now, so keep thinking you are smart.
And no i don't deserve to be ruled by satanic ancients.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A8Y7NZdAD8Rf/

Typical kike influenced slave.

They started with lying and stealing and cheating. They are a satanic bread of bastards.
Israel is Palestine. Jews steal nonstop.

Epstein, Weinstein and all other steins are not Rothschild or Morgan or Rockefeller.
They are below them in kike hierarchy.

Are Morgan and Rockerfeller Jewish?

Guests better not screenshot this

50 years ago if 14 yr old girl came to police and told police that some guy raped her in club they would laugh and say why did she dress like slut.
Now they declare national emergency to find rapist and mobilize army to castrate guy who touched POOR INNOCENT CHILD

Epstein brutal explotation r
Epstein r

BIMP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^MUH TRAUMATIZED ^^^MUH RAPED 300 TIMES ^^^^^^^
^^^^MUH 300 AGREED TO MEET WITHOUT COERSION AND STEP INTO PRIVATE JET ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^MUH I WAS TRAFFICED 300 TIMES AND FLEW TO DIFFRENT COUNTRIES
^^^^ MUH I WAS SCARED TO REPORT BEING SLAVE TRAFFICED ^^^
MUH AFTER I SUCKED HIS COCK HE FLEW ME back IN PRIVATE HELICOPTER HOME TO MY MOTHER WHO ARRANGED ME TO MEET WITH EPSTEIN 300 TIMES AND PROBABLY ARRANGED TO SELL ME TO RICH JEW FOR $$$$$^^^^^^^^^
MUH I WAS TRAFFICED AND DIDNT KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^333

Last edited:
Criticizing Epstein is antisemitic :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
He was giga based :feelsohh:

50 years ago if 14 yr old girl came to police and told police that some guy raped her in club they would laugh and say why did she dress like slut.
Now they declare national emergency to find rapist and mobilize army to castrate guy who touched POOR INNOCENT CHILD
20 years ago, if people said they will cut their genitilia off they went into asylum.
Today you must spell their correct pronounce or get jailed.
Thanks jews for turning the human nature to shit with your jewish supremacy.

Attachments

• P20180327AH-0170-1024x682.jpg
    P20180327AH-0170-1024x682.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 7
20 years ago, if people said they will cut their genitilia off they went into asylum.
Today you must spell their correct pronounce or get jailed.
Thanks jews for turning the human nature to shit with your jewish supremacy.
literally nowhere will they put you jail for wrong ponounce , but why are you turning this shit into politics and jews?
Its about our Rightful Right to Shaft Prime cunny:feelsohh:

Unlike that they will behead you in Pakistan for insulting Pisslam and Allah

literally nowhere will they put you jail for wrong ponounce , but why are you turning this shit into politics and jews?
Its about our Rightful Right to Shaft Prime cunny:feelsohh:
You can't understand politics. This sickness is only the beginning. In the future you will end up in prison for that.

Every Stein is a child fucker and antigentile
Are you age cuck? You think we should simp for little roasties? LOL

Also success breeds jealousy

Imagine you had luck and fuck your gf and breed her and you get to be a father.
Okay next scenario which happens to alot of parents called "missing children".
You think you have finally made it and then.. child is gone.
Your child is probably fucked by jews nonstop until they kill it.
Gone forever without evidence, must have been a crockodile.... :feelswhat:

Imagine you had luck and fuck your gf and breed her and you get to be a father.
Okay next scenario which happens to alot of parents called "missing children".
You think you have finally made it and then.. child is gone.
Your child is probably fucked by jews nonstop until they kill it.
Gone forever without evidence, must have been a crockodile.... :feelswhat:
Nigger stop smoking Crack and watching Horror movies and going to 4shit and listening to Alex Jones...

Nigger stop smoking Crack
I don't have access to crack
and watching Horror movies
Why should i? It's made by you kikes anyway...
and going to 4shit and listening to Alex Jones...
I don't visit 4 chan and i don't know who alex jones is, probably white supremacist i guess.
but why are you turning this shit into politics and jews?
Are you a fucking kike ?
Unlike that they will behead you in Pakistan for insulting Pisslam and Allah
Yes you are a fucking kike!

Attachments

• 1520782780000.gif
    1520782780000.gif
    776.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't have access to crack

Why should i?

I don't visit 4 chan and i don't know who alex jones is, probably white supremacist i guess.

Are you a fucking kike ?

Yes you are a fucking kike!
Uhhh I don't know nothing about 4shit, alex jones but let me just repeat all same talking schizo points about Jews.

Get the fuck out we don't need another site infected with Jew Schizo rambling.... yea ok they rule world, what you gonna do? Cry about it?

so go to those countries and fuck the 14yos legally
you may have to renounce your citizenship first

Why are 'victims' not defending him? To save face?

Uhhh I don't know nothing about 4shit
To be clear, you are talking about 4chan right?
I maybe visit 4chan once in a month when i type something with " quotation marks".. to get a specific search done. Otherwise Jewgl gives hundrets of sites of kike propaganda "everything you have searched for ends in anti semitic.. you are bad person" ..
Get the fuck out we don't need another site infected with Jew Schizo rambling
Get lost you JIDF- kike bastard, jewish wannabe master race
Why do evil jews suck their own bloody baby cocks?
Only evil does that.
140728-shire-herp-tease_c8zblg
SUCTION1-articleLarge.jpg

.... yea ok they rule world, what you gonna do? Cry about it?
Cry? no. Just educate people about kike awareness.
Jews are crying nonstop in their lying kike media about " muh anti semitism"

Damn i want to piss in a kikes mouth so bad and then kill it (in postal game)

Epstein simply accumulated too much dirt on too many powerful people
I wonder if it's really like that.
He was obviously working to gain leverage over the elite by making them do illegal and taboo shit, but he overplayed his hand at how far he can go and the elite pulled the plug on him and Ghislaine. Alongside burying evidence.
Or maybe his handlers decided that it's no longer possible to keep his charade secret from the public so they dumped him and Ghislaine as fall guys while keeping the leverage behind the scenes.
Who knows for sure?

Also success breeds jealousy
He's a mayo cuck. Pakistanis have literally killed all the remaning Hindus by starting mob violence against them, pogroms every year until they're all gone, like frogs in boiling water