Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Epigenetics is why normies are so clueless

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Epigenetics is the concept of small scale genetic change that happens either within a person's lifetime or a few generations. And I am now convinced that they are probably the reason normies are so stupid and blind to all the dangers of the world. My theory is that because westerners are so extremely comfortable epigenetics have caused their alarm systems to basically just shut down, and this makes them unable to understand or realize the existence of large scale risk. In their view, the probability of something very bad happening depends on prior events rather than actual rational risk assessment. They will think to themselves "I have only had minor car crashes so far so the odds of a very big one happening soon are low" instead of using rational ways to determine the risk of a big car crash such as how much traffic there is how what the road is like. Because of past generations experience, future ones become either more or less careful as a result of epigenetics and this is why westerners are so careless and dumb.

Agree or disagree?

You dont need epigenetics to explain how people in a safe, structured environment become complacent.

They've been breeded this way. Who would the elites rather rule over? A population of independent thinking masculine men (who are supported by their wives? Or weak soyboys and their materialistic and hedonistic whores?