Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got plastic surgery and it went well

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
My nose was extremely messed up from breaking it a bunch of times as a kid. I recently got a septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I’m still recovering but so far looks so much better. It cost me about 7k. The insurance covered a portion of the septoplasty since my deviated septum was causing my nosebleeds constantly and made it harder to breathe. I know there is another user on this site who got a nose job that got botched and is much worse so there is definitely a risk to doing this.

time to ascend so fuck off

I know there is another user on this site who got a nose job that got botched and is much worse so there is definitely a risk to doing this.
I know of that user, I'm planning on having the same procedures to my nose and his experience makes me nervous.

what do you mean nigga he made progress now he should delete his account and ascend, and he is humble bragging against rules
I only fixed my nose. I still have no chin or jaw.

I know of that user, I'm planning on having the same procedures to my nose and his experience makes me nervous.
I don’t know what kind of doctor he had. Mine was this youngish chadlite white guy with a fancy office who seemed very professional and trustworthy so I didn’t really feel nervous.

I don’t know what kind of doctor he had. Mine was this youngish chadlite white guy with a fancy office who seemed very professional and trustworthy so I didn’t really feel nervous.
The doctor bailed to another country afterwards, I think that says it all.

what do you mean nigga he made progress now he should delete his account and ascend, and he is humble bragging against rules
He is still Virgin
Making progress doesn't mean for sure ascension
When he will ascend he will delete

:blackpill: