Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Epic Anime Backstory

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I never realized that I forgot to make a long and drawn out first post, so I’ll make it my 319th post. Hello, I’m UltraFayJr., and I come a far off village called Konaha, or The Hidden Leaf Village. My chakra nature is lightning so naturally I can do the chidori quite easily. What brings me here? Well as you can see, it’s a mission from the Hokage, currently Naruto Uzumaki, to search for the landscape of intelligent minds, and so far, I see none. But, I guess I’ll be here till then, enjoy my company however you will.

yep you are definitely an incel.

hows it hanging my dude

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Reminder:

sasuke_vs_by_juanito316ss-d5z0g7c.png

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
Hopefully you meet hot anime girls along the way.

Neji is the black pill god

Neji is the black pill god

That motherfucker was so right from the start and he still fucking died like a loser.
Being Neji is fucking suffering.

Naruto is beta male cuck

Sasuke is alpha male chad

Please Nigga Naruto is Chad lite and as if you wouldn't tap Hinata who is the daughter of the head of a clan every night.
Rock Lee is Joe beta who no matter how hard he trains he will never be as good as the assholes with hidden bloodlines or demon powers.

Last edited:
That motherfucker was so right from the start and he still fucking died like a loser.
Being Neji is fucking suffering.

Please Nigga Naruto is Chad lite and as if you wouldn't tap Hinata who is the daughter of the head of a clan every night.
Rock Lee is Joe beta who no matter how hard he trains he will never be as good as the assholes with hidden bloodlines or demon powers.

rock lee = incel is the real narutopill, sasuke and naruto are just chad vs chadlite

rock lee = incel is the real narutopill, sasuke and naruto are just chad vs chadlite

Rock lee was so unimportant and fail that he doesn't even get a real character wife like the others.
Naruto is a descendant of the six sages and him and sasuke were destined to save the world.

Rock lee was so unimportant and fail that he doesn't even get a real character wife like the others.
Naruto is a descendant of the six sages and him and sasuke were destined to save the world.
Rock lee and the rest of the original teams from the original Naruto deserved better in Shipuuden. For some reason, the Sharingon started getting stronger and stronger until it was too broken for its own good. Neji was supposed to be equal to Naruto and Sasuke, but he got pushed to the sideline like the rest of the characters

Rock lee and the rest of the original teams from the original Naruto deserved better in Shipuuden. For some reason, the Sharingon started getting stronger and stronger until it was too broken for its own good. Neji was supposed to be equal to Naruto and Sasuke, but he got pushed to the sideline like the rest of the characters

The Sharingon was an I win button because Kisimoto loved his wannabe author insert Sasuke.
One thing the Japanese do right in their media is they are honest and tell their youth from the get go that your bloodline or social standing is what determines your life and everything else is bullcrap and pipe dreams(what neji said).

Neji's whole destiny was to die for the royal family and that shit rightfully pissed him off as the guy was a skilled fighter and intelligent dude while Hinata is destined for greatness and to be the next head in the royal family despite how useless she was and how she was only good for shitting out kids.

I felt for Neji but if he would have saw how right he was he might not have been able to take it.