Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity EntitlementPill: "Men aren't entitled to certain emotions only women are"... "Men don't show their emotions and keep it bottled in"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/9un0ww/what_do_you_mean_when_you_say_someone_feels/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/9un0ww/what_do_you_mean_when_you_say_someone_feels/e95ihrp?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

So we're supposed to be masochistic and docile. Not angry. Ps. Jesus got angry. It's completely mad and bad of them to expect us to shut up and suffer in silence. Yes we can be angry at women for their lookism/ Heightism/ Ableism/ racism/ Cacophobia/ lies- virtue signaling etc.
"Not having sex is not equal suffering"
"Not having sex and being sad about it okay cool".

If not having sex isn't equal to suffering then why does one feel sad about it? :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

You're not entitled to control my feelings about my sexless life.

Ugly males pain = //= Normies pain.

They will never feel this, so they just don't care.

> Incels are angry at women. Where does the anger come from, if not entitlement?

Things like affirmative action. That pisses me off big time, yet this has nothing to do with sex.

> Incels are angry at women. Where does the anger come from, if not entitlement?

Things like affirmative action. That pisses me off big time, yet this has nothing to do with sex.

Bullseye. All the other disadvantages of being a short ugly dude.

Bullseye. All the other disadvantages of being a short ugly dude.
That's the thing. Once we realize we're unable to have sex with them, we could ignore these creatures, but
we also witness the special treatments they're benefiting from, along with the general women-are-wonderful-effect.

How can that not turn indifference into anger ?

That's the thing. Once we realize we're unable to have sex with them, we could ignore these creatures, but
we also witness the special treatments they're benefiting from, along with the general women-are-wonderful-effect.

Pretty much amigo.

not one click

Not surprised at the comments. Holes dont and never have cared for ugly men

Not to mention they live off of men's tax dollars with their welfare/abortion/child support, etc. If such taxes didn't exist, they would HAVE to be with a beta, which women hate, so they created a system that enables them to leech off of the collective beta male wealth via taxes, all the while being pumped by alphas

That seriously misguided belief that someone's sexual urges/desires are somehow more important than other people's bodily autonomy is absolutely worth condemnation.
Who said this, who even thinks like that
Not having sex does not equate to suffering.
You're not entitled to suggest that this is a true statement if you never experienced it in your life.
The difference is, if you don't feel entitled to sex but you're sad you're not having any, the sadness doesn't have a target.

Incels are angry at women. Where does the anger come from, if not entitlement?
If this is logical and make sense to you, no wonder why you spend your time commenting posts on that shithole

I don’t understand how someone can basically say that I’m at fault for their suffering just because I do not have sex with them.

It’s always someone else’s fault
Who said this? People here mostly hate themselves to the point of rope
They don't have to suffer from lack of sex though. They could go out, have lives, see friends, do sport, read books, cook, make clothes, whatever, and enjoy their lives. Instead they sit around on the internet moaning about how hard done by they are
teehee stupid inkwellerinos wrong because i think they are. That's my hoid opinion and incels aren't entitled to have one!
Incels have decided they 'need' penetrative sex, unhinged from relationships
Brutal, I always wanted a family.
What would a reasonable person do in these situations? They'd feel disappointed, they'd reflect on what went wrong, they'd realize that the woman's bodily agency outweighs their wants, and they'd try again with a different woman and a different approach.
Just try even if you know you're gonna fail theory
Incels are not in despair because no one wants to have sex with them. They feel that women’s bodies and obedience belong to them and they are being cheated. They feel that violence and hatred is against women and society in general is justified because of this. Some aren’t even virgins. They are angry because they never got a chance to sleep with a teenaged virgin and never will. Some are pedophiles. And some don’t even want sexy at all. They have victim complexes and feel a need to wallow in misery.
No comments rly. But she right some are chads here jfl

I feel like I've dived into a garbage truck
Tldr:
Women will never understand us because a) they never experienced what we did, b) they can only judge from their own perspective - keep getting all they want with 0 effort
c) they don't care because it's not their problem, so let someone else do something/fix the issue. I'm busy on tiktok
d) even if you have legit facts they will just come up with some bullshit from their head. They can just say "incels think women's bodies belong to them" and suddenly everyone believes them and this.
e) incel associates with a terroristmaxxed guy who rapes everything that moves, eats children, shits on the city square and ugly, while in reality incels just rot at home and ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back