Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled Twitch foid shames viewers for not subbing

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper

Imagine being the most stuck up, entitled, delusional whore on the planet that you think men should be obligated to pay just to watch you sit there and spout of nonsense from your mouth. It's mind boggling how these simps in here chat are defending her every word, JFL they are just as brainwashed as she is.

This is a primary example of why giving foids rights was humanity's greatest mistake.

giving foids rights was humanity's greatest mistake.
^
The Rock Clap GIF - TheRock Clap DwayneJohnson - Descubre ...

Simps will donate anyways

Bitch eats 20$ meals, fuck this whore. Stop doing it if no one pay but no, there are morons that pay whores like that.
She should put her streams behind a paywall then, absolute hypocrisy there.

Last edited:
They do it for the attention

Bitch eats 20$ meals, fuck this whore. Stop doing it if no one pay but no, there are morons that pay whores like that.
She should put her streams behind a paywall then, absolute hypocrisy there.

jfl Simps will PAY to watch the stream and donate at the same time. They don't give a shit as long as "muh queen" says "Thank you for the donation SoyMaxxing69"

Imagine how easy our lives would be if we just had holes between our legs

Imagine how easy our lives would be if we just had holes between our legs
I've two holes but the smaller one can only take a needle in :feelsrope:
On a second thought, the small hole is kinda few centimeters away from the between legs.

Foids should be exterminated like cockroaches.

Why do women have to be like this. It’s literally inhumane to take advantage of biology this hard.

Why do women have to be like this. It’s literally inhumane to take advantage of biology this hard.
Inhumane, true. They were considered less then human by the men of old times. I'm sure their biology changed in 150 years and they've developed adequate intelligence to vote.

Inhumane, true. They were considered less then human by the men of old times. I'm sure their biology changed in 150 years and they've developed adequate intelligence to vote.
I don’t think it’s a lack of intelligence tbh, I think it’s a misapplication of it. The kind of elaborate shit I see females pull makes me certain that they must at least possess some form of low cunning.

In my nearby hood you get five meals for twenty dollars

Notice how they pretend to like low status male copes to bait donos from them

Donating to whores should be illegal

What an absolute cunt

Whores are insane. Why do they deserve money for existing?

We as a society, as the western cicilization, allow this to happen. Nobody in the entire history of mankind has allowed it, and when western civilization collapses, nobody will ever allow this again. It is so obviously a deep corruption of what a female human should be doing with her body and mind that it just cant work in the long term. I really want the west to finally collapse and be invaded by China, Russia and the arab countries. Just pretending that anything of what we did with women as westners will be illegal, and female human rights would only be mentioned as another mistake in a long list of reason why everyone should hate western culture (in chinese, rusian or arab).

Just exist theorem