Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Entitled toilet feels wronged that it wasn't chad who catcalled her

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
The attitude displayed by these sorts of toilets are the ones that piss me off the most. The real reason why this whore puts on a "cute dress and makeup" is to impress and get attention from attractive men. Yet when it is attention she gets, in the form of men in trucks (presumably tradies), catcalling her, she feels disgusted and resents them for it. If it were a Chad, she would've gotten wet for him and probably fucked him the same day. This level of hypocrisy is disgusting and fuels the rage I have towards toilets. It would be poetic justice if chad-only whores like this were raped and inseminated by the very same undesirables and subhumans they feel disgusted by so much (in World of Warcraft).

idk why foids get so bitchy about being catcalled

I've been catcalled (have long hair so) and it's just funny idc really

when cats rise up against the dogchads + foids in beta rebellion, they will use catcalling as a WMD

Most serious issue a woman faces

idk why foids get so bitchy about being catcalled

I've been catcalled (have long hair so) and it's just funny idc really
They'll whinge and bitch about anything, as long as it generates attention for them.

They think they're entitled to look, and they catcall or actively stare at you to make sure you're aware of this. That's how it always made me feel. I wanted to scream at them that they weren't allowed to look at me. I'm sorry you went through that. Hope it didn't ruin your day.

They think they're entitled to look, and they catcall or actively stare at you to make sure you're aware of this. That's how it always made me feel. I wanted to scream at them that they weren't allowed to look at me. I'm sorry you went through that. Hope it didn't ruin your day.
No you can't look at my slutty revealing body and outfit which I specifically picked out and choose to wear in a public place :foidSoy:

'I wanted to feel pretty"

Females chasing after validation from others like a drug addict sniffing up lines of coke

This is why I don't take any female "problems" seriously

Because a guy who she desires can get away with everything she hates on other men for doing

Wanting to feel pretty = Chad hunting

Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore.
Why is this so hard for foids to understand?

/r/TwoXchromosomes should be renamed to /r/TwoBraincells

Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore.
Why is this so hard for foids to understand?
They're just that entitled and hypocritical, and this cucked soyciety allows for it.

Make them wear a full hijab then and see how they like it