Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Entitled teen foid (dressed like a hooker) tells man to stop looking at her. “you’re making us uncomfortable. We’re minors!!!”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Bitch looks 40, dressed like a 2 cent hooker, yet claims she’s a minor… then proceeds to tell an older man to not look at her.

Oldcel tells her she’s dressed like a whore and can’t control his eyes

Last edited:
BASED OLDCEL!

kill it with fire

Another woman hysteric with rape fantasies and needs the whole world to see the power of her SMV :feelsclown:

I would run her ass over in minecraft then diddle her mom in roblox, I don't give a fuck.

Whereas his hat?

nothing like a brim when you staring at women

Foids want to dress like hookers without getting any attention and every soy bluepilled mangina just goes along with it and defends this retarded logic. If I wore tight pants that outline the shape of my dick and balls I would expect to get attention and would have no right to complain about it

BASED OLDCEL!

If he touched them or something then it makes sense to create a scene, but all he did was LOOK at them.

Looking at someone isn’t a crime, people have every right to look at whoever they want, and the old-cel is right anyway, if you don’t want to be looked at then don’t dress like a whore, simple.

Foids want to dress like hookers without getting any attention and every soy bluepilled mangina just goes along with it and defends this retarded logic. If I wore tight pants that outline the shape of my dick and balls I would expect to get attention and would have no right to complain about it

I WOULD'VE DUMPED A MAG ON HER FUCKING FACE

If he touched them or something then it makes sense to create a scene, but all he did was LOOK at them.

Looking at someone isn’t a crime, people have every right to look at whoever they want, and the old-cel is right anyway, if you don’t want to be looked at then don’t dress like a whore, simple.
She wants chad looking though. She’s a dumb teen who thinks she can control men. She believed Feminist propaganda . Imagine if that was a black man she tried to tell not to look at her lmao

foids deteriorate so hard nowadays, I wonder if they'll even survive to their 40s
God thank awesome female sexual selection skills >my kids may die a horrible death early in their lives, but at least they're tall :foidSoy: u mad, inkwell, I hurt myself to OWN YOU
BTW how do they know he keeps looking at them if they're also not actively looking at him? can foids now detect the rays cast by ugly male's eyes, like they allegedly can detect personalities, lol?

She disabled comments. She couldn’t handle the truth