Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Entitled: here's how women feel about dating shorter men | Revelist

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I asked 20 women if they'd date a short guy — and they were brutally honest
Their answers might surprise you.

Melissa Stanger
x @melissahstanger
Mar 28, 2016 06:28 PM
#SexandDating

I'm a 5'2" heterosexual woman and have no problem dating short men.
That said, I don't know if I could date a guy shorter than me (but it would probably be pretty difficult to find a guy who was shorter than 5'2" anyway).
But I wanted to know how other people — namely, female-identifying people who date men — felt about the matter, so I polled the Revelist team, Twitter, and Facebook.
Opinions were pretty split, which surprised me. Take a look for yourself and read what they had to say.

"So I met this guy on Tinder [who] said, 'Just to let you know, I'm a little on the short side — I'm 5'4".' I'm 5'3" so I thought, hmm he is pretty short but at least he's *slightly* taller than me so I'll give it a shot. We met up for our date and he definitely lied about his height — he was probably more like 5'2"... When we were sitting at a table everything was normal, but walking next to each other definitely felt weird. I'm also quite athletic/muscular and this guy was definitely not..." — Elysse Stanger, social media professional

"I've never done it. And probably won't." — Evette Dionne, Revelist senior news and identity editor

"I use the 'genetic superiority' excuse. I'm not one to date casually, so I figure that if my 5' self dates a short guy, and I were to have a son from said relationship, the poor child wouldn't have a chance. But in all honesty short guys tend to have over-the-top personalities. The Napoleon Complex is real." — Massiel Ortiz Espinal

"I would never date a guy shorter than me. I'm a taller than the average girl (5'8") so it kinda sucked because it lessened my options, but height was a big thing for me and I never settled. Then I married a giant 6'7" man!" — Lindsay Korsan, LasikPlus surgical technician

"I won't lie — I much prefer to date guys taller than me. My current boyfriend is rather tall, but I've dated guys several inches shorter than me too, and I found if they were comfortable with it, it didn't bother me either. But if they were intimidated or poked fun when I wore heels, for example, it became a problem. I think it's totally in the attitude. In my mind, it's a turn-on when a guy is tall. But it's not a turn-off is he's short, if that makes sense." — Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider weekend editor

"I’m a tall lady so I’m fine with dating dudes my height and shorter. THAT SAID, MANY shorter dudes have had a SEEEEEEEEERIOUS problem with my height. So as usual, the problem is men." — Alle Connell, Revelist senior lifestyle editor

"My boyfriend is just shy of 5' 4"; I'm just a tad taller than him. I sometimes feel uncomfortable wearing heels with him because the norm depicts women as having to be smaller than men. He loves when I wear heels and doesn't have any problem being shorter. I guess it boils down to the same for both tall and short men: Being genuinely confident is attractive." — Joy Liu, Burns Group account executive

"Honestly I just want to have to stand on my tip-toes when I kiss a guy. Just once. The ultimate shallow fantasy." — Emily Shugerman, Revelist news and identity intern

"Dated quite the Napoleon Complex-esque guy once. No thank you. As long as someone was at least the same height as me, I was okay (5'6"). It's not that shorter guys were less attractive to me, but more that I felt less feminine when I was the taller one. It made me feel awkwardly self-conscious." — Kelli Silvestri, St. Francis Xavier School music teacher

"I don't know if you’ve ever noticed this but my generation [Gen Z] is a lot shorter than yours. My personal theory is the chemicals in food and pesticides and unneeded prescription meds — but anyway, we’re all kinda short. But the widespread opinion among college girls (that I’ve found) is that as long as a guy is tall

Archive here: https://archive.ph/2uDZj
(Unfortunately there like 5 comments)
@Pillow City Rev

Height >>> face

'I have an excuse for not dating short men, this one guy I dated had a personality trait I didn't like, so I refuse to date other, unrelated short men'

'I have an excuse for not dating short men, this one guy I dated had a personality trait I didn't like, so I refuse to date other, unrelated short men'
In the nutshell :foidSoy:

Height=mating rights.

Face=mating privilege.

So height>face.

However. This must be actual lifefuel for shortcels because these foids gave a chance to turbomanlets while in places like tiktok manlets are straightly out of the mating ecuation.

Its iver, better keep rotting for me. My :bluepill: brsin wanted to softmax but its over.
Im finished

Melissa Stanger
x @melissahstanger
#SexandDating

That said, I don't know if I could date a guy shorter than me (but it would probably be pretty difficult to find a guy who was shorter than 5'2" anyway).
But I wanted to know how other people — namely, female-identifying people who date men — felt about the matter, so I polled the Revelist team, Twitter, and Facebook.
Opinions were pretty split, which surprised me. Take a look for yourself and read what they had to say.

"So I met this guy on Tinder [who] said, 'Just to let you know, I'm a little on the short side — I'm 5'4".' I'm 5'3" so I thought, hmm he is pretty short but at least he's *slightly* taller than me so I'll give it a shot. We met up for our date and he definitely lied about his height — he was probably more like 5'2"... When we were sitting at a table everything was normal, but walking next to each other definitely felt weird. I'm also quite athletic/muscular and this guy was definitely not..." — Elysse Stanger, social media professional

"I've never done it. And probably won't." — Evette Dionne, Revelist senior news and identity editor

"I use the 'genetic superiority' excuse. I'm not one to date casually, so I figure that if my 5' self dates a short guy, and I were to have a son from said relationship, the poor child wouldn't have a chance. But in all honesty short guys tend to have over-the-top personalities. The Napoleon Complex is real." — Massiel Ortiz Espinal

"I would never date a guy shorter than me. I'm a taller than the average girl (5'8") so it kinda sucked because it lessened my options, but height was a big thing for me and I never settled. Then I married a giant 6'7" man!" — Lindsay Korsan, LasikPlus surgical technician

"I won't lie — I much prefer to date guys taller than me. My current boyfriend is rather tall, but I've dated guys several inches shorter than me too, and I found if they were comfortable with it, it didn't bother me either. But if they were intimidated or poked fun when I wore heels, for example, it became a problem. I think it's totally in the attitude. In my mind, it's a turn-on when a guy is tall. But it's not a turn-off is he's short, if that makes sense." — Christina Sterbenz, Business Insider weekend editor

"I’m a tall lady so I’m fine with dating dudes my height and shorter. THAT SAID, MANY shorter dudes have had a SEEEEEEEEERIOUS problem with my height. So as usual, the problem is men." — Alle Connell, Revelist senior lifestyle editor

"My boyfriend is just shy of 5' 4"; I'm just a tad taller than him. I sometimes feel uncomfortable wearing heels with him because the norm depicts women as having to be smaller than men. He loves when I wear heels and doesn't have any problem being shorter. I guess it boils down to the same for both tall and short men: Being genuinely confident is attractive." — Joy Liu, Burns Group account executive

"Honestly I just want to have to stand on my tip-toes when I kiss a guy. Just once. The ultimate shallow fantasy." — Emily Shugerman, Revelist news and identity intern

"Dated quite the Napoleon Complex-esque guy once. No thank you. As long as someone was at least the same height as me, I was okay (5'6"). It's not that shorter guys were less attractive to me, but more that I felt less feminine when I was the taller one. It made me feel awkwardly self-conscious." — Kelli Silvestri, St. Francis Xavier School music teacher

"I don't know if you’ve ever noticed this but my generation [Gen Z] is a lot shorter than yours. My personal theory is the chemicals in food and pesticides and unneeded prescription meds — but anyway, we’re all kinda short. But the widespread opinion among college girls (that I’ve found) is that as long as a guy is tall

@Pillow City Rev
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Height=mating rights.

Face=mating privilege.

So height>face.

However. This must be actual lifefuel for shortcels because these foids gave a chance to turbomanlets while in places like tiktok manlets are straightly out of the mating ecuation.
Based take also the fact that zoomer are taller on average, while this article is 6 years old and mostly reflects millennials preferences

Melissa Stanger
x @melissahstanger
#SexandDating

@Pillow City Rev
JFL all those woman bluepilled thinking that average male zoomer became shorter. Lmao no

It's way more brutal than that.

The foids here say that they just don't want someone shorter than them - lie, all women go for tallfags that are at least head and shoulders taller than them. Every midget that I see is always with some six foot plus sack of shit next to her.

The dumb bitch who made the last comment even claims that Gen Z are shorter - lmao what planet does she live on

IT'S OVER
FELLOW MANLETS SPARE YOURSELF THE DEGRADATION AND HUMILIATION OF TRYING TO LIVE UP TO ROASTIE STANDARDS

It's way more brutal than that.

The foids here say that they just don't want someone shorter than them - lie, all women go for tallfags that are at least head and shoulders taller than them. Every midget that I see is always with some six foot plus sack of shit next to her.

The dumb bitch who made the last comment even claims that Gen Z are shorter - lmao what planet does she live on
They just try to save face and avoid exposing their true colors, foids are never blunt like us, always try to fabricate a politically correct answers, the only exception of foids are sheboon they lack the acquired cognitive filters so they'd say first thing comes into their minds without reflection.
Thus if you wanna know foids true nature keep observing sheboons their cavewomen actions speaks volumes :feelskek:

But in all honesty short guys tend to have over-the-top personalities. The Napoleon Complex is real."
That's because the other 99% are either invisible to you or they just roped you dumb fucking hole.

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face
Well here the thing you guys never look at things from an intersectional perspective, I mean all these factors at play all at once there is no comparisons its a cope
It all comes together in my opinion
Its like a shopping list of genes for foids
She want them all: height, face,money,sociability etc
With the exception of one night stands of course :feelsEhh:

Can you really say 5'2-5'4 is short though. That's almost midget deformity tier. I'd say 5'8-5'10 is short.