Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled blonde whore at my university

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
There is this one entitled blond whore in my university that I cannot fucking stand. While I have to rot in solitude as a 5’4 trucel, this blond whore goes on constant vacations and has sex parties with chad and Tyrone :feelsree:. I met this whore once and she treats incels like shit while fucking chad and Tyrone and posting BLM crap on soycial media. She even has a Tyrone boyfriend now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This whore deserves to be raped multiple times by incels and burned at the stake :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

There is this one entitled blond whore in my university that I cannot fucking stand. While I have to rot in solitude as a 5’4 trucel, this blond whore goes on constant vacations and has sex parties with chad and Tyrone :feelsree:. I met this whore once and she treats incels like shit while fucking chad and Tyrone and posting BLM crap on soycial media. She even has a Tyrone boyfriend now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This whore deserves to be raped multiple times by incels and burned at the stake :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
What did she do to you or any other incel specifically?

What did she do to you or any other incel specifically?
I tried to talk to her at a party and she ignored me :feelsree:
Same thing happened to my ricecel friend.

Link me up fam

I was gonna give a bluepilled answer like "maybe she didn't hear you" but then she ignored your ricecel friend too. Is he blackpilled or just sub 5?

I was gonna give a bluepilled answer like "maybe she didn't hear you" but then she ignored your ricecel friend too. Is he blackpilled or just sub 5?
I spoke right at her, she definitely heard me :feelsree:. And yes, he is bluepilled and sub5.

Last edited:
I spoke right at her, she definitely heard me :feelsree:. And yes, he is bluepilled and sub5. :lul:
Why did you talk to her anyways? did you really think you have a chance at a whore stacy? But yeah makes sense he's bluepilled. "I ROVE WOMEN MAYBE ONE DAY I FIND ROVE!!!"

Very relatable

Give her some money so you can fuck and degrade her.

Hopefully she die from aids soon :dab:

Why did you talk to her anyways? did you really think you have a chance at a whore stacy? But yeah makes sense he's bluepilled. "I ROVE WOMEN MAYBE ONE DAY I FIND ROVE!!!"
I was alcoholmaxxing and weed maxxed and my ricecel friend was encouraging me so I was low inhib and thought I could get her to fuck me. I didn’t care if I was an ugly incel, at least I could still bother the whore. But she fucking ignored me like I wasn’t there:lasereyes:

I was alcoholmaxxing and weed maxxed and my ricecel friend was encouraging me so I was low inhib and thought I could get her to fuck me. I didn’t care if I was an ugly incel, at least I could still bother the whore. But she fucking ignored me like I wasn’t there:lasereyes:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

At least she’s not racist good job jews

Jews are midget
She should fucking respect her Jewish overlords :lasereyes: I would of paid the whore to fuck, she was a 9/10 white blonde Stacy :feelsree:

Foid from hospital was blonde as kid, dyed hair to impress Latino.

Vanity:

Capture

Humility:

White

Sounds like this roastie has participated in at least a few gangbangs in her life. Just make sure she invites you the next time it happens ;)

She should fucking respect her Jewish overlords :lasereyes: I would of paid the whore to fuck, she was a 9/10 white blonde Stacy :feelsree:
But yeah, imagine paying a foid just for being an attractive foid. I wonder how much landwhales should pay when they have sex with Chad.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
beyond all levels of based

Many n0rmies do that, no matter of gender. I experienced this in the past

I

I think you may be my favourite poster here, everytime you post i just imagine a short 5'4 subhuman little kikcel raging as he types, i can visualise it like your in front of me :lul::lul::lul:

She knows that if people see her talk to you her popularity will be decreased, so shes not risking it at you.
Just dont approac someone like that.

Don't even try to interact with it you are living in two completely different realities. i take this one as a bluepill attempt.

Don't even try to interact with it you are living in two completely different realities. i take this one as a bluepill attempt.
I can interact with whoever the fuck I want. It’s blackpill that I tried to bother her since foids hate subhumans talking to them. Are you a cuck or IT infiltrator?

I

I think you may be my favourite poster here, everytime you post i just imagine a short 5'4 subhuman little kikcel raging as he types, i can visualise it like your in front of me :lul::lul::lul:
:lul:

Party goer, friends, talking to women..
I don’t have friends anymore and haven’t been to a party since last year and probably will not. Also, when I went, foids never talked to me unless I forced them to.

Brutal

In yesterday's lecture I sat next to one of those blond toilets :feelssus:. She was so annoying and was on here whatsapp the entire time writing with some chads.:feelsree::feelsree:
I hope this thing get raped by some sandniggers.:feelsLSD::feelskek:

I hope she gets killed by a thugmaxxed drug dealer Tyrone who beat her head with a brick whilst on a bath salt rage.

The Jews did this

AWALT also all white females burn coal