Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Entering r/bald is the worst mistake a balding teen could ever do

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
"Just shave it bra! Grow a beard and get jacked!" :soy:

Why saving your hairline while you have time when you can shave your hair and reveal your egg shaped head to the world while looking like a middle aged man mixed with a teenager?...

I would've been even more doomed if I took advice from this idiotic subreddit, you talk about something to save your hair and you get instantly banned.

It's so easy to prevent early balding in the modern age and these cucks will try to pressure you into shaving it out of insecurity in themselves. Never ask a bald man advice on balding.

"Just shave it bra! Grow a beard and get jacked!" :soy:
if you have no money for hair transplant and something like finasteride/dutasreride doesn't help, it's probably only option left.

Women love the bald look bro!

I always shave it because it's over anyway

It's so easy to prevent early balding in the modern age and these cucks will try to pressure you into shaving it out of insecurity in themselves. Never ask a bald man advice on balding.
Funnily enough, I've talked with a bald man who is actually supportive enough about it, the rest of people who have hair always tell me "It's just hair, it doesn't matter","taking meds for just hair is stupid". All of them with a full head of hair and never stressing out about losing a mm of hairline.

if you have no money for hair transplant and something like finasteride/dutasreride doesn't help, it's probably only option left.
The best you can do is to save as many hair as possible so you can have a better hair transplant in the future. Less grafts and cheaper.

no it isn't

Shit how bad is it now? Have you branched out to any other DHT inhibiting pills since then?
Norwood 4.5.

here is progression
IMG 4903

19 YO started 1mg fin daily, daily dose of rogaine foam, dermapenning once every 2 weeks. took biotin supplements collagen supplements vitamin D supplements
IMG 4902

20 YO none of that helped
IMG 4904

me right now at 25

motherfuckers literally ruined my teenage years

i started shaving my head when i was 16 instead of hopping on min and dut

my social life and confidence rock-bottomed

never accept the nordwood reaper, fight till death

if you started dut that young you'd be fucked right now

Hop on Dutasteride 0.5mg and Oral Minoxidil 5mg

I bet youll get a lot back
Try dut+ru+oral min combo.
either my hair is too DHT sensitive or I produce far too much DHT. if 1mg DAILY of fin didn't help, you can bet your ass nothing else is gonna help

at this point i don't care to chemically castrate myself anyways. if i grew a full head of hair with how disgusting i look overall nothing would change. at least being bald is easy to manage

Min could have saved you some time until you finished your puberty to start with fin or dut.

Holy fuck. I hope you succeed in getting a transplant soon :cryfeels:
i have no plans too. if hair was the only thing holding me back from ascending id get one right now as i can afford it.

if i had a full head of chad tier hair id still be here.

at this point i don't care to chemically castrate myself anyways.
i would've chemically castrated myself if it didn't cause any health problems

like no more attraction to foids and no hair loss

i have no plans too. if hair was the only thing holding me back from ascending id get one right now as i can afford it.

if i had a full head of chad tier hair id still be here.
It always comes in a package

Norwood Reaper is so scary it even makes PSL gods sub-human

Fucking crazy how your body tries to make you more subhuman by producing DHT