Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Entering into a relationship with a 25+ year old roastie

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It's like buying a used pair of underwear (tighty whities) with shit and piss stains on them for a premium price.

It constricts your balls, and you exist in the shadow of whoever else's bodily fluids graced the fabric while it was still new.

over for underwearcels

It's like buying a used pair of underwear (tighty whities) with shit and piss stains on them for a premium price.

It constricts your balls, and you exist in the shadow of whoever else's bodily fluids graced the fabric while it was still new.
seriously though volcel if you wouldnt

my only red line is betabuxing. if the girl likes me genuinely, she can be a 35yo single mom for all i care

I am never a volcel so I would take a 25 year old roastie, tbh with you. Its only cringey when guys betabucks some guy. Some obviously incel guy who never had a gf before. That is what is cringey and sad. However, I just couldn't turn down any girlfriend. That is entering volcel territory. Unless the beast is some juggernaut not even closely resembling a foid, I'll take her. That hasn't helped me at all though kek :feelsclown: Foid 0-10 looks, Age 0-150 all want Chad. Chad infinitum.

Still a volcel if you wouldn’t

Almost every foid I have seen around here is a landwhale over 23

Still a volcel if you wouldn’t
I am never a volcel so I would take a 25 year old roastie, tbh with you. Its only cringey when guys betabucks some guy. Some obviously incel guy who never had a gf before. That is what is cringey and sad. However, I just couldn't turn down any girlfriend. That is entering volcel territory. Unless the beast is some juggernaut not even closely resembling a foid, I'll take her. That hasn't helped me at all though kek :feelsclown: Foid 0-10 looks, Age 0-150 all want Chad. Chad infinitum.
seriously though volcel if you wouldnt

my only red line is betabuxing. if the girl likes me genuinely, she can be a 35yo single mom for all i care

So I just downvoted your comments. Wondering why? Please consult the criteria below:

✅ You done a racism.
✅ You done a sexism.
✅ You done a bi-erasure.
✅ You heckin disrespected sex work.

Downvoting is my weapon of justice,
and the downvote button my bullet. Pow.

So what does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comments and Reddit accounts have decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Redditors,
• Speading incorrect information,
• Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s

I hate when people say "volcel if you wouldn't". In some scenarios it would be completely okay for you to not want to date a 250 lb hambeast (for example). How are supposed to get your 4 incher through the fat folds of her vagina to hit the g-spot? And if you grannymaxxed and dated a 70 year old, her pussy would be so loose the lips would be dangling from her body. Both situations are :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

So I just downvoted your comments. Wondering why? Please consult the criteria below:

✅ You done a racism.
✅ You done a sexism.
✅ You done a bi-erasure.
✅ You heckin disrespected sex work.

Downvoting is my weapon of justice,
and the downvote button my bullet. Pow.

So what does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comments and Reddit accounts have decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Redditors,
• Speading incorrect information,
• Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s
JFL you are right. I committed thought crimes against the LGBTQ++ community and wahmen. I will mend my ways and learn to be more respectful in the futures.