Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enough reddit spam

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Please I understand you spend half of your day cruising on subreddits so you can find rage fuel but at this point it's lazy. Why not try to create quality discussions instead of sharing reddit posts so you can get your dope release from seeing notifications? And if you do share reddit posts at least share comments as well or add some commentary. This site has just become r/publicfreakouts, and r/I'matotalpieceofshit.

Valuable comment

@Retardfuel thoughts?

Clapping vintage

OK I will not post reddit post :society:

Yeah shitty TikTok cunts and Instagram toilets worshipping posts are much better :feelskek:

At least reddit has some discussion value. And lot of topics give a good insight in blackpill without it even being OPs intention.

Like the thread from the 19 yr old toilet casually asking on r/sex where she could find a gloryhole in her area so she could start sucking unlimited dick. Those are glimpses of reality of toilets life.

true
those posts are getting too fucking repetitive and they always have literally the same thing "vaginas are disgusting"
he needs to start posting something new