Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! We have to change the registration application of this forum!!! Too many fakecels, LARPER, Chads and women here... OPEN YOUR EYES

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
I am 10 days here and I already noticed so many LARPER, fakecels, chads and whatever here. This forum should be a REAL Incel forum where men cant find love (JFL at love it acutally doesnt exist) but you know what I mean... Its for ugly men, for men with mental illnesses and for men who are disabled. We all know the truth about the Blackpill we all know that we dont exist for women and we all know that we have in life disadvantages due to our ugliness.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT REAL INCELS IS FOLLOWING:

When someone wants to first sign up for this forum then you have to send a selfie of yourself where you hold a sign in front of your chest which says the username you want to register here. This is the way that the mods/admin know this person is real and this is you. Then the mods/admin will decide if you can join or not. THE PICTURE HAS TO BE DELETED AND IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SHARE OR SAVE PICTURES OF USER.

So your picture wont appear here its just for the application for the mods/admins or whoever is in charge of the application. This is the way we find truecels.

Lets take this faggot @mentalcel1 as an example. It is clear that this guy is just a LARPING chad or at least a LARPING normie who just wants to troll here. He just contributes to this forum with his nice autistic storytelling when his mom forgot to buy him snacks so he has to go outside and buy it for himself and suddenly he always experience something that he can tell us. It is 99% sure that he is a LARPER and if you havent figured this out then you are an idiot. If this guy is a real incel and he is telling the truth and not trolling then I am really sorry for this retard. Glowie fag. I challenged him to play a game and this pussy denied :feelsjuice:

Back to my post. What are your thoughts? If you disagree then you are kinda a sus fakecel tbh :feelsjuice:

Love exists for Chad

When someone wants to first sign up for this forum then you have to send a selfie of yourself where you hold a sign in front of your chest which says the username you want to register here.
Goebbels 1916

Anyone can lie on an application :feelsclown:

No still for chad it doesnt. Chad will be boring after a few months and he will be just a normal guy so Stacy has to get another Chad
I don’t agree

No still for chad it doesnt. Chad will be boring after a few months and he will be just a normal guy so Stacy has to get another Chad

Lovecope. The Lovepill is real, take it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/PjrXsxOFauU

Yes, 99% of males will never experience love in their lives, but the top 1% will, they're real heart breakers. Toilets just take their frustrations out on us. :feelswhat:

Open your eyes. Take a look at chad celebrities...
Celebrities are not the general population, and they’re mentally ill people. Irl most chads I know end up getting a stacey and they have the closest relationships compared to other couples.

It’s ok to be GrAY let’s rejoice with the soy boys in the GrAY way:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Hurray for the kind of cucks that you will find in the GrAY way:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

When someone wants to first sign up for this forum then you have to send a selfie of yourself
i did it, i though everyone did the same :cryfeels:

Celebrities are not the general population, and they’re mentally ill people. Irl most chads I know end up getting a stacey and they have the closest relationships compared to other couples.
No no no trust me even chad will be boring for Stacy its in their natural habit to get attention from good looking men so she will seek for attention at other Chads because she already has this one Chad

No no no trust me even chad will be boring for Stacy its in their natural habit to get attention from good looking men so she will seek for attention at other Chads because she already has this one Chad

Trust you because you're a Chad who experienced this? But yeah, finding love for a Chad is hard, finding love for a Sub-Chad is literally impossible.

Trust you because you're a Chad who experienced this? But yeah, finding love for a Chad is hard, finding love for a Sub-Chad is literally impossible.
No trust me because of the celebrities look at Channing Tatum, Justin Bieber with Selena Gomez and much more but in real life there is also this shit

I think attention then is cope. She only wants attention if she doesn’t have Chad. Otherwise the Chad’s attention is sufficient.

If I showed my face and it just so happened to get leaked do you understand how over it would be for me. The most I'd do is to show a picture of my hand or something with my name but thats about it.

Love exists for Chad
Also, it should be a video, perhaps if you saying the date, or the username, or some funny copypasta. That way they can also see your voice, mannerisms, ticks etc. for example, I have nystagmus, an eye illness that basically makes them shake/ vibrate constantly. It certainly gives me trucel status ( along with other things) and wouldn’t be captureable in a picture

Also, it should be a video, perhaps if you saying the date, or the username, or some funny copypasta. That way they can also see your voice, mannerisms, ticks etc. for example, I have nystagmus, an eye illness that basically makes them shake/ vibrate constantly. It certainly gives me trucel status ( along with other things) and wouldn’t be captureable in a picture
I’ve had my eye twitch when I was low on salt, sleep, or something like that. Having that happen all the time is brutal. I wouldn’t leave the house (not that I leave much anyways). How do you go on?

I’ve had my eye twitch when I was low on salt, sleep, or something like that. Having that happen all the time is brutal. I wouldn’t leave the house (not that I leave much anyways). How do you go on?
I have glasses, people say I should get contacts ( stupid whore mother trying to gaslight) but I feel like the glasses obscure it more than bare face and they also help with the large nose, another of my incel traits. Probably all a cope, but still.

Everyone who violates the rules gets banned anyway. So why bothering so much about that shit?

I have glasses, people say I should get contacts ( stupid whore mother trying to gaslight) but I feel like the glasses obscure it more than bare face and they also help with the large nose, another of my incel traits. Probably all a cope, but still.
Cope is better than nothing

That opens itself up to doxxing, anyway. Don't underestimate weaponized autism. And anyway, fakecels don't last on this site. They'll be gone, eventually.

How about we all have to send you pictures of our dicks I'm sure you'd love that. Dude if I have to send anyone a picture of me on the internet I'm gunna nope out real quick.

I am 10 days here and I already noticed so many LARPER, fakecels, chads and whatever here. This forum should be a REAL Incel forum where men cant find love (JFL at love it acutally doesnt exist) but you know what I mean... Its for ugly men, for men with mental illnesses and for men who are disabled. We all know the truth about the Blackpill we all know that we dont exist for women and we all know that we have in life disadvantages due to our ugliness.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT REAL INCELS IS FOLLOWING:

When someone wants to first sign up for this forum then you have to send a selfie of yourself where you hold a sign in front of your chest which says the username you want to register here. This is the way that the mods/admin know this person is real and this is you. Then the mods/admin will decide if you can join or not. THE PICTURE HAS TO BE DELETED AND IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SHARE OR SAVE PICTURES OF USER.

So your picture wont appear here its just for the application for the mods/admins or whoever is in charge of the application. This is the way we find truecels.

Lets take this faggot @mentalcel1 as an example. It is clear that this guy is just a LARPING chad or at least a LARPING normie who just wants to troll here. He just contributes to this forum with his nice autistic storytelling when his mom forgot to buy him snacks so he has to go outside and buy it for himself and suddenly he always experience something that he can tell us. It is 99% sure that he is a LARPER and if you havent figured this out then you are an idiot. If this guy is a real incel and he is telling the truth and not trolling then I am really sorry for this retard. Glowie fag. I challenged him to play a game and this pussy denied :feelsjuice:

Back to my post. What are your thoughts? If you disagree then you are kinda a sus fakecel tbh :feelsjuice:

updoot if you want to help me
i have the same vision with you