Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Enough is enough. Today I said the way it is

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
On my last day of vacation in Kebabland, during breakfast under blue sunny skies and with view of the turquoise sea, we had 2 guests visiting us (one old man and his cancer-sick wife).

One of the questions that has always haunted me and that made me insecure is when people always ask the same questions in front of everyone; "So when are you getting married?" "Do you have a girl"

That was asked by the older cancer-sick wife. With my parents present I said the way it is. "There are no girls". My father laughed very genuinely and perceived it as I was just joking. Mother immediately started bluepilling and tried to correct me in front of the old wife since she just assumed that I can't express myself well in Kebabic as I don't speak the language 100 % fluently and said "No, there are simply no good girls maybe". And I came with a knockout and said the way it is "there are no girls generally".

Even though my mother doesn't fully know that I am an incel I have made it known to my mother step by step that I am an incel. When we have discussed relationships and girls I have joked and said that I can simply just visit some hooker when I get back home from Sealand. With that joke I was in fact genuine and really meant it even if I designed it to sound like a joke. She became a bit schocked when I mentioned hookers and said "But why, you can get a girl if you want to".

Conclusion: I believe we all should just say the way it is. There are no girls. We are incels. We (well at least some) fuck hookers because we have given up. In response to those stupid questions about wether if we have girls or not, if we are planning to get married or not. Isn't it obvious enough when you are <25, ugly looking piece of shit and never had a girlfriend that it is probably going to be so for the rest of your life? For me it feels like these kind of questions by foids and normies are just a way to provoke us incels. So revolt and say it the way it is. Don't let them play their stupid games. Admit that you are an incel and that you never had a girl and never will have a girl. At least you will win some self respect by these cunts and make sure that they don't ask those stupid questions again.

Last edited:
Yeah same, that’s just teasing

Im thinking of much bettER methods to gain normies respect :feelsLSD:

Isn't it obvious enough when you are <25, ugly looking piece of shit and never had a girlfriend that it is probably going to be so for the rest of your life? For me it feels like these kind of questions by foids and normies are just a way to provoke us incels. So revolt and say it the way it is. Don't let them play their stupid games. Admit that you are an incel and that you never had a girl and never will have a girl. At least you will win some self respect by these cunts and make sure that they don't ask those stupid questions again.
If you didnt had a girl until 20 its over 99%

If you didnt had a girl until 20 its over 99%
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There's no ascension, there's only pain. The game already ended at this point and you didn't get to play, it's over

I mean why even feel ashamed

Its Not your fault , thatyour this fucking way. Its natures and your Parents for Not having optimal conditions.

my mother doesn't fully know that I am an incel
My parents both know, i told them about the main stuff discussed here, and they generally agree. They are conservative like me. Also most people generally should know just by your appearance.

There are no girls, is very simple blackpill truth these days.

The gender imbalance pill is real.

There are no girls anywhere where I live it's like living in a giant prison.

There are no girls, is very simple blackpill truth these days.

The gender imbalance pill is real.

There are no girls anywhere where I live it's like living in a giant prison.
Here in my capital city there are a lot but don't want to do anything with me, if you're an incel, you're an incel, regardless of the number of females where you live kek :feelskek:

On my last day of vacation in Kebabland, during breakfast under blue sunny skies and with view of the turquoise sea, we had 2 guests visiting us (one old man and his cancer-sick wife).

One of the questions that has always haunted me and that made me insecure is when people always ask the same questions in front of everyone; "So when are you getting married?" "Do you have a girl"

That was asked by the older cancer-sick wife. With my parents present I said the way it is. "There are no girls". My father laughed very genuinely and perceived it as I was just joking. Mother immediately started bluepilling and tried to correct me in front of the old wife since she just assumed that I can't express myself well in Kebabic as I don't speak the language 100 % fluently and said "No, there are simply no good girls maybe". And I came with a knockout and said the way it is "there are no girls generally".

Even though my mother doesn't fully know that I am an incel I have made it known to my mother step by step that I am an incel. When we have discussed relationships and girls I have joked and said that I can simply just visit some hooker when I get back home from Sealand. With that joke I was in fact genuine and really meant it even if I designed it to sound like a joke. She became a bit schocked when I mentioned hookers and said "But why, you can get a girl if you want to".

Conclusion: I believe we all should just say the way it is. There are no girls. We are incels. We (well at least some) fuck hookers because we have given up. In response to those stupid questions about wether if we have girls or not, if we are planning to get married or not. Isn't it obvious enough when you are <25, ugly looking piece of shit and never had a girlfriend that it is probably going to be so for the rest of your life? For me it feels like these kind of questions by foids and normies are just a way to provoke us incels. So revolt and say it the way it is. Don't let them play their stupid games. Admit that you are an incel and that you never had a girl and never will have a girl. At least you will win some self respect by these cunts and make sure that they don't ask those stupid questions again.
Seeing my old highschool friends end up dating staceys and beckys and getting married and having kids and shit is what really killed me. I finished highschool 9 years ago and haven't even kissed a girl in that time, meanwhile they're literally spreading their seed and procreating.