Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enjoy your suffering

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200703 031935 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Arthur sChOPEnOVER

Wadsdefault

Words to live by.

Completely wrong, life is supposed to be blissful at all times, "heaven" if you wanna call it that.

It's humanity that has fucked everything up.

Completely wrong, life is supposed to be blissful at all times, "heaven" if you wanna call it that.

You suffer because you were born non chad

You suffer because you were born non chad
I was born with great genetics.

It's terrible eating habits during childhood and teenage years, and lack of sunlight that messed up my development.

I can probably improve my looks relatively much with sunlight exposure, exercise and perfect diet. Still kinda sad that my facial bone structure can't be changed. In all honesty the only two big problems I have is bad facial bone structure and bad eye area (dark eye circles and my eyes are always kinda half closed.

And in all honesty my facial bone structure isn't even that bad.

I like looking at myself, I like the way I look even do I know everyone else thinks I'm ugly.

Last edited:
I was born with great genetics.

It's terrible eating habits during childhood and teenage years, and lack of sunlight that messed up my development.

I can probably improve my looks relatively much with sunlight exposure, exercise and perfect diet. Still kinda sad that my facial bone structure can't be changed. In all honesty the only two big problems I have is bad facial bone structure and bad eye area (dark eye circles and my eyes are always kinda half closed.

And in all honesty my facial bone structure isn't even that bad.

I like looking at myself, I like the way I look even do I know everyone else thinks I'm ugly.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

How would you even know what 'bliss' was if you did not know pain? It would be like describing heat when you never knew cold.

How would you even know what 'bliss' was if you did not know pain? It would be like describing heat when you never knew cold.
Bruh you don't have to take every word so seriously. What I meant was blissful at all times, and the few times you would experience pain/discomfort you would learn to avoid it completely.

Bruh being 6 feet, white, having beautiful blue eyes, masculine facial bone structure and other good features doesn't make you a Chad. I'm sure your stats mog me hard.
@The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle