Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel English teacher is a stupid whore dyke

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Ok so this bitch made us write 2 essays in mla format this year. Big big assignments worth 40 points and I got low grades on each one because of dumb shit. So our first essay somehow I didn't double space it properly?????????? and no i didn't put 2 spaces between each line of text I legit clicked on double space. and i got landed on a 79 percent and my other errors were actually valid however had I "double spaced correctly" I would have gotten a B and not only that! this bitch said I didn't do the title properly when I literally fucking copied her example pixel for pixel and she said I did it wrong????? further more adding to my C.

Anyways on the 2nd assignment I avoid all of my previous errors and yet again she says something else. She says I didn't have any quotes from the book and Im like? Bitch all I did was quote niggas and put my SSM's for every character so the fuck are you talking about?

I think its because I'm ugly and I was actually doing pretty good in her class and she had no excuses to fuck me over

Kids.is problems

English was my worse subject, I think the teachers just hated me and gave me a low score cause I’m a curry male. I actually did decent on exams where you don’t put your name.

Thats why I liked maths, whore teachers can’t fuck you over because there is only one solution

Ok so this bitch made us write 2 essays in mla format this year. Big big assignments worth 40 points and I got low grades on each one because of dumb shit. So our first essay somehow I didn't double space it properly?????????? and no i didn't put 2 spaces between each line of text I legit clicked on double space. and i got landed on a 79 percent and my other errors were actually valid however had I "double spaced correctly" I would have gotten a B and not only that! this bitch said I didn't do the title properly when I literally fucking copied her example pixel for pixel and she said I did it wrong????? further more adding to my C.

Anyways on the 2nd assignment I avoid all of my previous errors and yet again she says something else. She says I didn't have any quotes from the book and Im like? Bitch all I did was quote niggas and put my SSM's for every character so the fuck are you talking about?

I think its because I'm ugly and I was actually doing pretty good in her class and she had no excuses to fuck me over
What grade are you?

I sometimes forget the younger average age of a lot of this forum, but I cannot say I'm surprised if she projects negative characteristics onto you for being a subhuman ethnic standing out in the community; I advise directly going to her for a grade review... :feelshehe:

This inherent nature is why many should be in less positions of authority; are you in 11 or 12? :feelsjuice:

English teachers are always the worst :feelsUgh:
the only teacher I have cussed out was an English teacher:feelsree:
throw a chair at that bitch :feelsdevil:

idk the way you express yourself doesn't give me great impressions on your iq

idk the way you express yourself doesn't give me great impressions on your iq
i have a pretty high iq im just lazy right now and dont care to stroke your "intellectual" cock

2 essays in mla and you didn’t even bother to double space? Ngl brocel but have you even written an essay before?

2 essays in mla and you didn’t even bother to double space? Ngl brocel but have you even written an essay before?
i did double space??????

i did double space??????
I mean did you double space the whole thing, like highlighted then clicked the button? Even the hanging indents?

yeah everything
If you don’t mind could you send a screenshot of it? Like it’s a bit weird that you did everything right but she still marked you down. You can totally decline tho brocel

If you don’t mind could you send a screenshot of it? Like it’s a bit weird that you did everything right but she still marked you down. You can totally decline tho brocel
no look at this shit i'll even let you see the document if you tell me how

no look at this shit i'll even let you see the document if you tell me how
You can just open it up and screenshot it. Then link the screenshot here. I’ll just look at a page. Or if that’s a bit much you could just copy it to a google doc then send it idk

I will ascend with your teacher