Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Englandistan is here

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
Love the white tears

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-160016_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-160016_YouTube.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220526-160042_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-160042_YouTube.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220526-160045_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-160045_YouTube.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 87
England is so cucked, man.

LMAO next thing you know afghans will be raping english toilets whilst their white husbands participate in rampant cuckoldry

Its their fault they let them in

What they just gave them 40 million dollars to fight muh hate speech.How is that Englandistan .Muslim population of England is about 5%.Although the nonwhite population is about 25%

And to add to my comment i just looked it up.This is what the scheme covers:
What the scheme covers
If your application is successful, the scheme will fund equipment and installations costs for up to three security measures. The types of security measures available are listed below, but you do not need to decide which measures you would like to apply for now. If your application is successful, a survey of your place of worship site will be carried out (see section 8). During this site survey, Esotec Limited will discuss with you the most appropriate measures for your particular site based on the recommendations made to them by the police DOCO:

CCTV (fixed cameras, not pan-tilt cameras)
Secure fencing and/or railings (no more than 2.1m high)
manually operated pedestrian and vehicle gates
Door hardening, locks and mail box / mail bag
reinforcing glazed windows (with anti-shatter film or bars/grilles only)
intruder alarms including integrated smoke/heat detection
door entry access control (fob or keypad)
video intercom systems
lighting (building mounted

30m they could've used to stop the street attacks, but no let's protect the minorities :soy:

Love the white tears

I'm a bit conflicted...I enjoy seeing White Nationalists in agony yet I also enjoy, on occasion, praising the beauty of the European people.

Obligatory I hate shitskins

I'm a bit conflicted...I enjoy seeing White Nationalists in agony yet I also enjoy, on occasion, praising the beauty of the European people.
We don't praise European people on this thread we relish their downfall

Keep that shyt on the other side of .is you lil hoe

They've got to increase big time the numbers of blacks, Arabs and curries coming in. I don't know if ricers go there, but if not they need them as well. The Labour Party might get elected before long as well, so they can really increase the numbers.

Why do Eurocucks keep allowing these "people" into our countries when all they do is increase crime and collect welfare :feelsohgod:

Why do Eurocucks keep allowing these "people" into our countries when all they do is increase crime and collect welfare :feelsohgod:
eurocucks have lost their dicks and balls due to ww2. Any eurocucks with a millimeter of a testosterone died.

@Darkness to light is the alt account of @startheon who was someone that also could not stop talking about BWC, so this behavior from him is to be expected.

Me at the british ambassador tomorrow

no i dont want them to bomb me
Brendan tarrant did something about it and all of the inferior Muslim pooskins like him collectively cried about it. Startheon should be careful what he wishes for.

Englands knows that sandniggers will fk them one way or another, by providing to them what they need, is a act of goodwill, and an affirmation that the remaining snownigger will live peacefully and breed with them and the sons and daughters will be relieved from the painful eradication.
@-BrettyBoy-

@Darkness to light is the alt account of @startheon who was someone that also could not stop talking about BWC, so this behavior from him is to be expected.
Who? Why you upset at me for ? I'm just the messenger