Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel England score. Lifefuel for @GimmeShockTreatment

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
@GimmeShockTreatment

Holy fucking shit england won. It's now in the finals. In the last moment. Fuark

No idea about soccer. I just like how Germans always scoff and say "Englanders" all disparagingly and stuff. I've picked up on that phrase.

No idea about soccer. I just like how Germans always scoff and say "Englanders" all disparagingly and stuff. I've picked up on that phrase.
Yep, I like German, sounds very masculine just like Arabic.

@VersoffenerAssi

Hope Spain murder them in the final.

Making a German choose between Holland and England when it comes to football is like forcing him to choose between plague and cholera. :feelskek: :feelskek:
I wasn't asking you to choose lol. I simply tagged you, just like I always tag @TheGrayWolf who is Swiss.

I wasn't asking you to choose lol. I simply tagged you, just like I always tag @TheGrayWolf who is Swiss.
If I'm honest, I would have preferred the Dutch to reach the final because they eliminated the Turks. This ensured that I could sleep peacefully. :feelsokman:

If I'm honest, I would have preferred the Dutch to reach the final because they eliminated the Turks. This ensured that I could sleep peacefully. :feelsokman:
But don't the Dutch have more Niggers in their team?

Last edited:
Dutch fans beating up the English

Lovely jubbly

English fans only attack when they are in large numbers. Similar to niggers
Yeah, From what I have noticed that seems to be the case. They're extremely low inhib and loud that's all.

Yeah, From what I have noticed that seems to be the case. They're extremely low inhib and loud that's all.
The "best", most violent hooligans come from Eastern Europe/Russia, and especially from the Balkans nowadays.

My team of imported niggers is beating your team of imported niggers. Lifefuel!

yes good point, I hope Spain wins, also I'm half German btw but Suisse is my home