Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Engineering is not an incel major.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Engineering is a sausage fest .A man's cave. You'll be meeting guys from broad spectrum from a shut-in neets to a macho jock. Especially in Civil and mechancal engineering most of them are loud jocks not some sniveling incels.

An "incel major" is no fucking major at all because college is retarded and makes you do things socially

The most incel major at UT Dallas (my uni) is definitely computer science, and it’s not close. Neuroscience has some unattractive guys too, but it’s balanced out by 5/10 foids. Engineering is pretty varied, I agree, but I think it leans incel.

The most incel major at UT Dallas (my uni) is definitely computer science, and it’s not close. Neuroscience has some unattractive guys too, but it’s balanced out by 5/10 foids. Engineering is pretty varied, I agree, but I think it leans incel.
I always wondered what kind of person studies neuroscience. I’ve always considered that to be the most interesting intellectual pursuit going atm. I’m sure there are profound Blackpill secrets buried deep within human neurology that are yet to be discovered.

I only plan on doing engineering so i can help make sex dolls

I always wondered what kind of person studies neuroscience. I’ve always considered that to be the most interesting intellectual pursuit going atm. I’m sure there are profound Blackpill secrets buried deep within human neurology that are yet to be discovered.
Would that not be psychology?

This shouldnt be an inceldom disscussion.
Not related

doxxmogs me

CS is probably one of the most incel degrees

Applied mathematics is incel major.

doxxmogs me

28,000 kids here, the highest autist population of any US university, and 60% Asians/Curries. There’s probably 2,000 or 3,000 incels on this campus. I don’t mind doxxing myself when it’s still that broad.

true, no major is an incel major anymore, normies and chads are everywhere now (Computer science, physics etc.)

Engineering isn't, computer science is

I guess it is better than being a teacher as an incel :lul::lul:

Truecels don't major in anything. What's the point, you gonna betabux?

Engineering is a sausage fest .A man's cave. You'll be meeting guys from broad spectrum from a shut-in neets to a macho jock. Especially in Civil and mechancal engineering most of them are loud jocks not some sniveling incels.

Finally someone said. I hate it when coping incels claim that incels own STEM field and we can launch some Atlas Shrugged type of technological revenge or revolution against humanity (LOLOLOLOLOL). No, they don't. Incel-looking men might be over-represented in STEM, but most of the guys are still normies and chads. Most of my class in engineering school were total chads. Yeah, I've seen some curries and ugly white dudes, but normfags and chads still dominate the field.

I never thought about studying that

Physics is still dominated by incels because it's not a lucrative field unlike the Engineering.

I'd very much rather be around fellow nerds than around pompous Chads and Stacies. I'm glad I'm out of uni.

I've never seen a jock in engineering.

In my uni at least history is a pretty incel major (especially since the history teachers have to take is a different major). I have on average 1 foid per a class in all the history classes I take and all the guys are at the most normie tier.