Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Engineering classes are incel central

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
Everyone in these classes are autistic, styleminned, glasses wearing, shitty hairline, chubby/skinny, weird facial hair stemcels. Maybe I hindered my chances at ascending by choosing these classes.

My classmates just stutter and mumble while awkwardly looking at the ground and sitting weirdly, when they are spoken to

ED2DED73 A102 480D AFA7 5B5CE4D699F4

TBH a lot of blue pilled stemcels actually do end up ascending at like 24 years old.

So, don’t lose hope guys, you’ll still be able to betabuxx a roastoid!!!

Last edited:
the ricecels are skinny, with porcupine haircuts and glasses

The jeets are skinnyfat, with shitty weird facial hair and glasses

The whites are chubby, acne-ridden with shitty hairlines

All are STEMcel betabuxxers, large portion are mentalcels

Last edited:
I didn't even know what STEM was until after I left sixth form
Was surrounded by SJW types in my Humanities classes. Absolute hell. Hated every second.

Everyone in these classes are autistic, styleminned, glasses wearing, shitty hairline, chubby/skinny, weird facial hair stemcels. Maybe I hindered my chances at ascending by choosing these classes.

My classmates just stutter and mumble while awkwardly looking at the ground and sitting weirdly, when they are spoken to

View attachment 848883

TBH a lot of blue pilled stemcels actually do end up ascending at like 24 years old.

I myself am a night security guard, keeps me away from humans

You should arrest foids and make false accusations against them and call the police on them and get them arrested.
XD you will get caught though

mogs low iq and low earning cels like me, just don't be a betabuxx somehow.

Law and Business school is opposite. It's full of moggers and chads. I am a Electronics engineering STEMcel myself.

These are the men who'll be posting on deadbedrooms by the age of 30, at the very least they can't afford to be bluepilled.

yeah, it's over. My last class had 3 foids in it out of 30 guys.

I remember being a subhuman STEMcel, had so many dumb foids in my classes.

they tend to be dumb it makes you wounder about humanity doesn't it?
And yet all these foids ended up in research positions or with good jobs/internships, clownworld.

I

View attachment 848883

I remember some femoid on reddit or twitter saying how her engineering classes are filled with chads... To justify femoid slutting around from a "eugenics" standpoint, yeah ok
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And yet all these foids ended up in research positions or with good jobs/internships, clownworld.
I know it makes you sick idiots get to the top becuase of oh 'confidnece' levels. fucked up world

I know it makes you sick idiots get to the top becuase of oh 'confidnece' levels. fucked up world
Just I live in a very liberal area, they are guaranteed success because they are foids.

Over for stemcels

A lot of guys think their fancy engineering degree is going to help them find a girl when in fact it does nothing. Sure making good money increases your chances but no woman looks at an engineering degree and gets wet. If the degree isn't owned by Chad then it literally means nothing.

Maybe in the past it meant something when being in a relationship with a man was a way for women to improve their socioeconomic status. Ofc she never loved her hubby schlubby oofy dofus but she got something out of it and at the end of the marriage rainbow there's also divorce + cash and prizes for her.

Nowadays women make their own money and government always gives them nice sinecures. Sometimes even private sector gives them these jobs which I almost can't believe but we've seen it even on tiktok where these women go around their office and there's an open gym, a coffee bar and she doesn't have to do anything for her nice 6 figure salary. Just show up. Nice gravy train jobs, zero expectation to do anything. Meanwhile a man would have to do back breaking jobs like construction and they wouldn't earn anywhere near as much as her.

Women don't need men anymore. If anything men are a nuisance. They hate most men and want us to disappear, to die off

It must qualify you for a massive salary
Not today. This is another boomer myth. Engineering jobs have bad placement. It's a slowly growing or stagnated field.

If they weren't incel before, the course will make them incel.

I used to work at an upper-tier university in STEM and I was continually astonished by just how many brilliant men were entirely unable to find a mate.

Meanwhile homeless drug-addicted Chad continually knocks up girls.

I used to work at an upper-tier university in STEM and I was continually astonished by just how many brilliant men were entirely unable to find a mate.

Meanwhile homeless drug-addicted Chad continually knocks up girls.
I am shaking my head right now, something is wrong isn't it?

Fuckkkkk this is brutal, i expected to be able to ascend in these 4 years of uni, now the fact that I’m surrounded by STEMcels is hitting me hard

Fuckkkkk this is brutal, i expected to be able to ascend in these 4 years of uni, now the fact that I’m surrounded by STEMcels is hitting me hard
What is a stem cel? sorry to sound dumb

the ricecels are skinny, with porcupine haircuts and glasses

The jeets are skinnyfat, with shitty weird facial hair and glasses

The whites are chubby, acne-ridden with shitty hairlines

All are STEMcel betabuxxers, large portion are mentalcels
How is this incel when most of it is fixable?

I'm studying an artistic career and the majority are women, what you might expect from a place like this: Man-hating feminists, Marxists, LGBT shit, etc.

Sometimes I would prefer to be surrounded only by men, this is the reason why I decided to make an account on this site

The chances that I can fuck one of my colleagues is close to 0 and I can't stand women, even less so when they get together.

Believe me, you are not going to get anything from studying a career in which there are more women

View attachment 848883

every university class in germany just has a huge amount if migrants who can barely speak german

not a single zoomer dressed like that

View attachment 848883

IQ mogs me to the fifth dimension and back