Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal engineering academy

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i go to an engineering academy (wont say the specific type of engineering bc IT could probably find my school) but the thing is, i have 0 interest in this type of engineering. people from all over my state, even cities an hour away, come to this school to become future engineers. but me, who lives 20 minutes away, have no interest in it at all. i only go to this school cus my area is known for having really bad schools and my only other option would have been going to some ghetto ass hood school. but because i have no interest in engineering, a lot of kids at my school question why i even attend, and even a teacher once told me i dont belong there. i dont feel apart of my own school :feelsrope: sometimes i wonder if id fit in better at the nigger school

i go to an engineering academy (wont say the specific type of engineering bc IT could probably find my school) but the thing is, i have 0 interest in this type of engineering. people from all over my state, even cities an hour away, come to this school to become future engineers. but me, who lives 20 minutes away, have no interest in it at all. i only go to this school cus my area is known for having really bad schools and my only other option would have been going to some ghetto ass hood school. but because i have no interest in engineering, a lot of kids at my school question why i even attend, and even a teacher once told me i dont belong there. i dont feel apart of my own school :feelsrope:
c#cks get laid boyo

OP do whatever you want to. Many people (in my country) end up killing themselves because they choose jobs they hate. This is a serious issue.

OP do whatever you want to. Many people (in my country) end up killing themselves because they choose jobs they hate. This is a serious issue.
some actual good life advice here