Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Endless suffering

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
The past couple of weeks have been very depressing. I guess on paper everything seems fine but I dont feel okay. I have overused of all of the coping mechanisms I know, I haven't even played video games in over a week, I just dont have the energy. I cant remember ever feeling this bitter and frustrated,because no matter what I do to numb these feeling's,I always feel worse when I come back down. It's quite confusing for me, I have no clue what I want, I know that I want something, but I just dont know what it is. At the risk of sounding cliche, I feel empty inside and can't stand it, it has become physically sickening.

Im not an envious person, however I envy Chad, not because he has a harem of whores or a jaw that you could forge excaliber upon, but because he always seems so happy just to be alive, he's so friendly and energetic. I wish I could feel like that, I have tried and failed 100x over. Everytime I try I go through a cruel cycle that I cant break. Whether itsbdue to lack of willpower or just bad luck,which I try not to blame. I just hope that I can feel better soon.

Last edited:
I’m too lazy to watch anime or do anything productive I’ve been posting here all day on my bed laying down, have been in the same position for 36 hrs only getting up to shower and piss and eat. School has given me massive anxiety and I need to try and change my major. I might just need to take a break to recollect my sanity before I snap

If it works, I envy your numbers.
Try to walk at dawn wearing sunglasses. It aways make me feel good.

I haven't really played video games since I started posting here. Since November to be exact.:confused:

I think you are in a constant state of akrasia. You are abusing your body too much because of your diet.

I think you are in a constant state of akrasia. You are abusing your body too much because of your diet.
I'm pretty sure being depressed as an incel is better judgement than being all rainbows and happy. It's just an effect of the situation. There is no hope and there is a void to be found when you access the situation.

I'm pretty sure being depressed as an incel is better judgement than being all rainbows and happy. It's just an effect of the situation. There is no hope and there is a void to be found when you access the situation.

I am not sure; he consumes tons of sugar, eats fastfood, doesnt exercise and try to reverse effects with intermittent fasting.

I am not sure; he consumes tons of sugar, eats fastfood, doesnt exercise and try to reverse effects with intermittent fasting.
Those can be the effects, and not the causes. Food is a natural coping mechanism and comfort zone.

chad eats fastfood too

Those can be the effects, and not the causes. Food is a natural coping mechanism and comfort zone.

Not when you destroy your whole hormonal balance, deep fry your dopaminergic pathways and get out of breath when doing daily activities.

I haven't really played video games since I started posting here. Since November to be exact.:confused:

When you can't even enjoy a game because you know you're just killing time, it's over. It's really depressing too when you have a massive gaming system and know that it is going to waste.

Not when you destroy your whole hormonal balance, deep fry your dopaminergic pathways and get out of breath when doing daily activities.
Who doesn't get out of breath? I can't walk up my stairs without getting fatigued.

I feel your pain

I need to study a fuckton and I am just stressed out
I am an emotional mess and just want peace

I’m too lazy to watch anime or do anything productive I’ve been posting here all day on my bed laying down, have been in the same position for 36 hrs only getting up to shower and piss and eat. School has given me massive anxiety and I need to try and change my major. I might just need to take a break to recollect my sanity before I snap
Aren't your classes starting soon?

The past couple of weeks have been very depressing. I guess on paper everything seems fine but I dont feel okay. I have overused of all of the coping mechanisms I know, I haven't even played video games in over a week, I just dont have the energy. I cant remember ever feeling this bitter and frustrated,because no matter what I do to numb these feeling's,I always feel worse when I come back down. It's quite confusing for me, I have no clue what I want, I know that I want something, but I just dont know what it is. At the risk of sounding cliche, I feel empty inside and can't stand it, it has become physically sickening.

Im not an envious person, however I envy Chad, not because he has a harem of whores or a jaw that you could forge excaliber upon, but because he always seems so happy just to be alive, he's so friendly and energetic. I wish I could feel like that, I have tried and failed 100x over. Everytime I try I go through a cruel cycle that I cant break. Whether itsbdue to lack of willpower or just bad luck,which I try not to blame. I just hope that I can feel better soon.
You sound like you need some Marijuana or acid/lsd/ i hope you feel better and also take @Maeror advice about laying off of junk /improving diet / do drugs at your own risk

Aren't your classes starting soon?
Yeah they already did but most of it is review right now also I’m having problems with student loans (they won’t give me money for some reason) so I think I might be fucked for the summer semester

Yeah they already did but most of it is review right now also I’m having problems with student loans (they won’t give me money for some reason) so I think I might be fucked for the summer semester
Fuck, my condolences

whats your major

kek my scholarships and grants covered everything but I still dropped out no motivation