Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR end game LDAR

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
as of late my life consist of work, laying in bed playing video games, then laying in bed doing nothing.

I'm getting too fed up with life to even play video games. I used to play them for around 8 hours a day, now it's 2. I'm getting so bored of laying in my room for hours and hours staring at a wall.

What is the LDAR endgame?

i will start raising money to africamaxxing tbh:feelsjuice: i am having some motivation today

Being an incel is like Windows 10, being frozen with 100% CPU + RAM usage... for years. The only way to escape is by switching off the power supply, unironically.

What is the LDAR endgame?
Being in your 20s, rotting while deciding if you want to grow older without college degrees, with your parents dead; lonely and KHHV, or... race towards Paradise in videogame.

Being in your 20s, rotting while deciding if you want to grow older without college degrees, with your parents dead; lonely and KHHV, or... race towards Paradise in videogame.
i'm 23, fat, short, balding, have 0 friends online or irl, and am KHHV

ldarmaxxed rn

bro... do you really wanna live in the shittiest place in earth and fuck some sheboons??? wtffff
aslong as if they find you attractive then there's no excuse for your inceldom

i will start raising money to africamaxxing tbh:feelsjuice: i am having some motivation today
Africamaxxing is the best approach to ascending lol, unless your a niggercel. The most underrated way to escape inceldom lol

Africamaxxing is the best approach to ascending lol, unless your a niggercel. The most underrated way to escape inceldom lol
i am still thinking about it . it seems dangerous because of the black men there also i am a green eyed cumskin so male chimps might hang me the moment they see me so that i don't steal their foids :feelsjuice:

Don't worry cumskins are glorified in South Africa. If your a green eyed cumskin you could potentially get 94.7% of foids in the country(All ethnicities). The niggers aren't so bad, just depends on the area. Nonetheless you can defo escape inceldom(Mogs me). :feelsrope:

Don't worry cumskins are glorified in South Africa. If your a green eyed cumskin you could potentially get 94.7% of foids in the country(All ethnicities). The niggers aren't so bad, just depends on the area. Nonetheless you can defo escape inceldom(Mogs me). :feelsrope:
why did you specify green eyes?

Being an incel is like Windows 10, being frozen with 100% CPU + RAM usage... for years. The only way to escape is by switching off the power supply, unironically.
Is Windows 10 that bad for many people ? I almost never had trouble with it and it runs smooth the most time

Is Windows 10 that bad for many people ? I almost never had trouble with it and it runs smooth the most time
Truecels use Linux. Ultra mega truecels use Arch, Ultra Mega super trucels use LFS. I use Arch btw

i am still thinking about it . it seems dangerous because of the black men there also i am a green eyed cumskin so male chimps might hang me the moment they see me so that i don't steal their foids :feelsjuice:
I feel like you would just get robbed every other day and beaten up just for being white. But I guess the tourist areas are safe.