Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emulation megathread

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
This is a thread to discuss various emulators and ask for help. Also you can talk about what you are playing through emulation. I am currently playing Onimusha Dawn of Dreams on PCSX2. I really like this game its one of my favourites from my childhood tbh.

Beaten Parasite Eve 1 week ago it was great, played both sequels for few hours and they are inferior to the first game.

Been trying to set up WMMT6 and WMMT6R on arcade emulator for way too many hours and only WMMT6R works but i can't save shit is so tedious to set up and i bet they installed some trojans and keyloggers on my pc.

OST is pure greatness i really want to finally set it up
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4NZcaatmI

When it comes to arcade emulator Sega Rally 2006 is still a lot of fun. And you don't need to spend so many hours to set it up like some masochist.

Also downloaded shitload of PSX, PS2 and Switch roms will be playing them after i get bored with MHW/MHRise and Elden Ring.

Last edited:
The older visualboy advance available on theemulatorzone mogs the new one

Its 4 am and i misread emasculation megathread :feelskek::feelskek: